edited December 2007
    I really like my walkout basement...
    Home.png 239.3K
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited December 2007
    bdaley6509 wrote: »
    Here's mine...

Sweet, your address is the police code for murder.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    Christmas last year!

Here's mine, I'm hoping to put a washing machine addition on next year:

cardboard.jpg
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2007
    movtarget wrote: »
    It looks like Christmas

I drove by the house the other night. Man you have a great display. Anyone in the area should see it.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited December 2007
    PolkThug wrote: »
    Sweet, your address is the police code for murder.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    1.gif
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited December 2007
    I've renamed my "house;" now it's called the "money pit."
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited December 2007
    GPS coordindates and a list of gear owned please :D
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited December 2007
    My house.
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2007
    I wouldn’t suggest people post things like this. I've been warned by people in PM before to not make it easy for people here to acquire your personal info because they will use it against you. Some story about some guy and a retraining order. I didn’t know anything about it but there are a few guys who may use it against you later. I’ve already had people search my information and use it against me in PM.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited December 2007
    Good point...the topic is now changed to "What would your dream home look like?"
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited December 2007
    Silverti wrote: »
    I wouldn’t suggest people post things like this. I've been warned by people in PM before to not make it easy for people here to acquire your personal info because they will use it against you. Some story about some guy and a retraining order. I didn’t know anything about it but there are a few guys who may use it against you later. I’ve already had people search my information and use it against me in PM.

Here at Club Polk? If so now thats a shocker, everyone here is pretty much laid back and cool.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    Christmas last year!

Here's mine, I'm hoping to put a washing machine addition on next year:

cardboard.jpg

Mark, I know where that is. Better send me some goodies or I'll come after you!!!!!!!

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited December 2007
    Silverti wrote: »

??? Boy oh boy. What did people do before the internet and this culture of fear we've created?
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    Ricardo wrote: »
    Mark, I know where that is. Better send me some goodies or I'll come after you!!!!!!!

:(, I have nothing to send, i need to save my nickels for a tarp to protect from the rain....when it rains the roof sags a bit....almost to where it touches my head and the whole place smells like wet dog.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    I only go out at nights so that no one can see me. I don't have a phone, cell phone, bank accounts, mailbox, permanent address, or anything that can help all those bad people make a link to me.

Boy I feel safe.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2007
    I have it on good information that if they can find out addresses of newbies, Joe and his "goon squad" will go to their houses and pee on their shrubs and light bags of dog **** on the porch, ring the door bell and run. Jessie will park his van in front of their house and play disco music real loud. They are a vile bunch.....
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    ??? Boy oh boy. What did people do before the internet and this culture of fear we've created?

Fear this; I had a PM from a person here with my name, address, place of work and address, phone number and picture of me and my kids, all from info they got on me here on this site. Now, I work in the IT field and know how easy it really is to get this info so it didn’t surprise or "scare" me. So, I’m just saying...
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • bobman1235
    edited December 2007
    The person that sent that to you is scary, sure enough. But most of that information is available just by knowing your name if someone is crazy enough to go looking for it.

Just because there are nutjobs out there doesn't mean I'm gonna live in fear of them.
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    The person that sent that to you is scary, sure enough. But most of that information is available just by knowing your name if someone is crazy enough to go looking for it.

Just because there are nutjobs out there doesn't mean I'm gonna live in fear of them.

Ya, same here :)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited December 2007
    I can only think of one nut-job in recent history. There are several local churches on a mission to save him as we speak :p
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited December 2007
    I'm thinking about changing the colour.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2007
    janmike wrote:
    I'm thinking about changing the colour.

Yellow perhaps?
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited December 2007
    shack wrote: »
    Yellow perhaps?

That would attract way too many grizzlies. :eek:
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • polktiger
    polktiger Posts: 556
    edited December 2007
    Early B. wrote: »
    I've renamed my "house;" now it's called the "money pit."

My house looks very similar to yours except I have a covered porch in front and the garage is a front entry.
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited December 2007
    how1204_outhouse485x330.jpg

My house is jet powered.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited December 2007
    My vacation home in Japan:
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • bobman1235
    edited December 2007
    Reminds me of the "Sideways House" from "The State" :)
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    This is what my basement looks like right now:

28453846.jpg
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • John in MA
    John in MA Posts: 1,010
    edited December 2007
    Now that you've posted it, that's what my basement's going to look like tomorrow. :D