Fu#k!!!! I hate snow sometimes

13»

Comments

• cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    That's hilarious Mark!:D

There is a law that you can't mark the spot that you busted your butt shoveling out. However, the street parkers all tell the Mayor a big FU & mark their spots anyway!:D:D

10 horsepower snowblower will shred a newspaper no problem. :D

I thought in boston they made a law that you can't put chairs and barrels in the street to save spots? I made a promise to myself I'd never buy a place that doesn't have off street parking when it comes time for me to get outta here.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited December 2007
    It was the Globe. My mother reads the Globe. My dad and I read the Herald. However, the ads in the Globe are better, i like looking at lots of overpriced stuff. :rolleyes:

Did she yell at you... "YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!"
    My sister would have:cool:
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited December 2007
    beardog03 wrote: »
    do you guy`s that live in the snow have moisture problems with your gear ?

I just thought of that....I bet when your gear is off it gets awful cold..!

We have these great devices called heaters. I keep my place at 70f in the winter, and 68f in the summer. The air is much drier in the winter. The colder it gets, the drier it is, so no moisture problems.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited December 2007
    Very dry here as well. The 10 gal. covered fish tank goes down about 1" to 1.5" per week.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited December 2007
    I thought in boston they made a law that you can't put chairs and barrels in the street to save spots?

Mumbles Menino spending more time and money tackling the important issues.

Just spent over an hour during the middle of the Patriots game (yay for DVR) shoveling out my driveway. I think it's time to get a snowblower. Or move. Either one.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    obieone wrote: »
    Did she yell at you... "YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!"
    My sister would have:cool:

No, but I don't see what the big deal is. That paper is nothing but trash anyway.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    Mumbles Menino spending more time and money tackling the important issues.

Just spent over an hour during the middle of the Patriots game (yay for DVR) shoveling out my driveway. I think it's time to get a snowblower. Or move. Either one.

The Pats won! Oops, had you not gotten that far yet on your DVR? ;)

I would suggest moving....you're probably prepared from the last one.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited December 2007
    The Pats won! Oops, had you not gotten that far yet on your DVR? ;)

Believe me, I shut my phone off and don't go near my PC when I'm time delayed during a game :)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.