female advice

13»

Comments

• Maurice
    Maurice Posts: 517
    edited December 2007
    What a fun thread.:p Dude, forget taking her flowers on the date, have them sent to her job when she gets back. The oooh and ahhhh factor from her female co-workers....priceless.;)
    Everytime I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!!!

Polk 70's,40,30's
    Velo DLS 3500 Sub
    JVC 61" HD-ILA
    Sony DA4ES AVR
    Oppo 981 DVD
    Sony CDP-CX235 CD
    Signal Bi-wires
    AR ProII IC's
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited December 2007
    This woman is definately worth the work. Beautiful, intelligent, nice full package.
    RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!

If you EVER meet a woman with a 'full package', turn and RUN away :eek::eek:

unless you're into that........lol
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    brettw22 wrote: »
    RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!

jesus, only you would think that way and post that.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited December 2007
    Amateurs.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2007
    brettw22 wrote: »
    RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!

This one time, at band camp....
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • mrmusicman
    mrmusicman Posts: 303
    edited December 2007
    I think your in like flint:cool:....but you will know for sure when the next face to face meeting occurs and she walks up to you and punches you in the arm.:D
    Outlaw 990 Processor
    Outlaw 755 Amp
    Denon 2900 dvd-sacd
    Dishnetwork HD-Dvr
    55" Sony LCD RPTV
    Lsi 9-fronts
    Lsic-center
    Rt55i- surrounds
    Velodyne cht-10 sub

2007 Dodge Quad cab
    Kenwood Excelon KDC-X891
    JL Audio 300/V2
    Polk Audio SR 6500 - Fronts
    Polk Audio DB651 - Rear
    2 -10" Treo Subs
    Interfire IB 2600C sub amp
    Sirius Sat radio
    Ipod connection
  • sda2mike
    sda2mike Posts: 3,131
    edited December 2007
    umm. it's in like flynn.....as in erroll....he had a really successful rep w the ladies;)
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited December 2007
  • sda2mike
    edited December 2007
    Or Flint ... as in the movie by the same name ...

i doubt he can get into anything:p

just troubles:)
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited December 2007
    Too late guys. I called her at work. Found it out through friends. She was impressed that I put in the work to find the information out. She said it was "sweet" that I was making the effort. Not sure what that means. She did remember who i was immediately though.

You pretty much **** this one up. At best, you're looking at the friend zone.
  • sda2mike
    edited December 2007
    or she does him so good he misses work..like friday AND monday!!:D there's no predicting women, that' fo sho!;)
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    We don't think like you Thuggy!

I am also impressed that he made the effort to get her number & call her, & it is sweet.

I would have no problem setting up a date with him to see if there is any spark there to lead to 1. a friendship & 2. a possible relationship. But before there can ever be a relationship, there HAS to be freindship, trust, & respect.

This is NOT high school, and even when she told you that in HS it meant the same thing then as it does now. ie, you are not going to just be allowed to jump into bed with me before I have a chance to get to know who you are as a person.

At least no woman who has any kind of self respect would allow it.:)

PolkThug wrote: »
    You pretty much **** this one up. At best, you're looking at the friend zone.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited December 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    At least no woman who has any kind of self respect would allow it.:)

I didn't know that pmckeealaska was associating himself with THAT kind of woman,ie, one with self respect.

That changes things.

Wait a second, if she had self respect, she wouldn't be talking to a Polkie in the first place, would she ?
    Sal Palooza
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited December 2007
    sda2mike wrote: »
    umm. it's in like flynn.....as in erroll....he had a really successful rep w the ladies;)

dude Errol Flynn was ****... so don't know how successful he was with da ladies afterall :p:p
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited December 2007
    At least you have a short wait. I've been walking into walls and falling down stairs. The woman I have a crush on has a voodoo doll or something. pmckeealaska is thinking outside of the petri dish and I wish him luck. Roses in December... thank God.
  • cfrizz
    edited December 2007
    :eek::eek::eek::eek: Snort...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:D Ooouch!

Have you tried getting your eyes examined????:eek: :D

Polk65 wrote: »
    At least you have a short wait. I've been walking into walls and falling down stairs. The woman I have a crush on has a voodoo doll or something. pmckeealaska is thinking outside of the petri dish and I wish him luck. Roses in December... thank God.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • cfrizz
    edited December 2007
    BBL, You are crazy! ROFLOL!