So I thought I was going 2ch sooner rather than later....

13»

Comments

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited November 2007
    Everything you upgrade around that amp will make large improvements. Enjoy every piece you have along the way, it will just keep getting better.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited November 2007
    Very cool. I'd have to get the WAF seriously going on that one. I'm sure that one would cost me big.

BTW, nice interconnects on that I-Pod dock.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited November 2007
    madmax wrote: »
    Everything you upgrade around that amp will make large improvements. Enjoy every piece you have along the way, it will just keep getting better.
    madmax

Thanks, it's going to be baby steps with this project. I want to do things right and not just rush to throw something together. I originally was going to go with a 38wpc tube amp but decided to spend the extra and go for the 60. Not to mention this has the subwoofer preout already modified from Jolida for when/if I want to add a subwoofer(I'm already eyeing the perfect match to my NHT speakers).

Ultimately, I'd love to have a rack of just Jolida equipment. Get the JD100a cdp, the JD402A tuner, the JD50A remote control unit, and the JD9A phono preamp and add some turn of TT down the road. Next purchase after the subwoofer will definately be the CDP.
    Rivrrat wrote: »
    Very cool. I'd have to get the WAF seriously going on that one. I'm sure that one would cost me big.

BTW, nice interconnects on that I-Pod dock.

Thanks, I'm single so no WAF here thankfully, but it definately is along the acceptable lines, especially with the small speakers. As for the interconnects, they are knukonceptz EKS silver series....I've been using their products in my home theater for a while and love the quality.

The speaker cables from Jake(Zingo) are what I'm really looking forward to now to try out and review.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited November 2007
    I glad the **** got sorted out for you dude. I love my integrated. I want the jolida cdp next. then the onix strata mini speakers and I think I'll be satisfied. But as they say with this hobby, YOU NEVER SATISFIED. Happy listening
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,685
    edited November 2007
    ... what a roller-coaster ride!