Today has been one of the hardest days of my life

13»

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited November 2007
    My thoughts are with you and your family. If there is anything I, we can do. Don't hestiate to ask.

Take care. Be strong !
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited November 2007
    Ben bro hang in there kids grow up and learn quite well how the other half has screwed things up. Mine learned it yours will too. They will see what she does and begin to question her, What go around comes around !!!!

Sorry to hear your going through all this .......prayers to ya
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2007
    Good Luck Ben, one thing, membership in a family is not optional, you are and will always be your children's Father.

RT1
  • jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited November 2007
    Thats why I love this forum so much. Look at all these great people here!! Most dont know Adam from Eve and still take time to support a fellow polkie. I am proud to be one of them.:)

Hang in there bro, it will work itself out.....

I know I can say this with confidence (speaking for alot of us) you made us all feel very speacial to tell us about such a personal issue. Thank you for making us feel good enough to turn to for support.... We are here for you..
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited November 2007
    Take care brother. May the next year be better for both of us and everyone else.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited November 2007
    jakelm wrote: »
    Thats why I love this forum so much. Look at all these great people here!! Most dont know Adam from Eve and still take time to support a fellow polkie. I am proud to be one of them.:)

Thats whats kinda weird. I have meet a few people here in person, or via phone, but I feel like I have a family here, and we can share things more than audio. This is the only forum I am involved with, but this place feels like a family to me. Previously if anyone told me they felt like they had a family online in some forum I would have laughed at them.

Thanks Polkies.
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited November 2007
    Take care of yourself man, I'm sure your kids want you around, no matter what they say.:D

The Custody **** will work itself out, it always does. Sometimes you need some time to work on yourself, and as much as it pains you to see them go, you need to get some rest so you will be able to spend more time with them later on....The good part is you have a supportive family and you will still be able to see your kids, I know a few people who can't say that....Rest up and get better, better things are coming your way.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    As I've told you on the phono Bro something wonderful is going to come out of this pit of pain you're experiencing. It will come around full circle and you and the girls won't even remember this ****.

Major prayers are with you, the girls and your X.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited November 2007
    Take care of yourself man, I'm sure your kids want you around, no matter what they say.:D

The Custody **** will work itself out, it always does. Sometimes you need some time to work on yourself, and as much as it pains you to see them go, you need to get some rest so you will be able to spend more time with them later on....The good part is you have a supportive family and you will still be able to see your kids, I know a few people who can't say that....Rest up and get better, better things are coming your way.

Custody is all good. I could have easily stopped her from leaving, but it wouldn't have been in the best interest of the kids. I could even call the FBI on her for leaving the area if I wanted to (AKA kid napping charge... would be dropped to interfering with child custody), but I learned a while ago that fighting with mom hurts the kids. Sometimes you win more by losing.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    It's all about the kids . . . PERIOD!

Been there done that, my 24 year old is a successful well adjusted young man who loves me to death. I always put him first!
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited November 2007
    It's all about the kids . . . PERIOD!

No better way of putting it.
    Ben, call if you need any help with moving.

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited November 2007
    Ben prayers are sent. Keep your head up man.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png