Anyone familiar with the Glock 19?

13»

Comments

• ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited September 2007
    Hell, I guess I need to call for the dreaded.....
    "WHAT THIS THREAD NEEDS IS A LITTLE MORE COWBELL"
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited September 2007
    Sometimes.....just sometimes....I weep for the future. It's amazing how the rhetoric can demonize anything. I'm already a miscreant (sp?) because I smoke...then I have to listen to this flak about gun ownership over & over again.

Wake up America. Guns are what make us free. It's OUR guarantee that government will always do OUR bidding. A government for the people, and by the people..right? Dry your pussies off and realize that an unarmed man is a subject, an armed man is a CITIZEN.

Angry about a loved one killed with a gun? I FEEL YA, 110%. Get your **** off the **** couch and go see to it that strict legislation is passed to KEEP violent criminals in prison. Who do you think drafted the "3 strikes and you're out" legislation?....The NRA goddamnit.

AALEE...Do you have anything constructive to add to this? There's nothing worse than someone pointing out a fault, and they don't have a god damned solution in mind. Anyone can ****...can you solve something? I'm all ears...wanna rally with the anti-gunners---hey go for it, at least I can respect that you're a man that's passionate about his cause--nothing but love from me baby. Beats the **** out of angry posts and threating good, law-abiding people who enjoy the shooting sports.

Sorry all, I'm just tired of all this 1-dimensional **** thinking. It's so easy it's embarrassing. Challenge me for god sake, make me think. I don't even have any college under my belt---yeah I know, no red-blooded, gun-toten American redneck does right?

Sheesh....
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited September 2007
    This topic is addressed in the forum rules, sorry guys. Please feel free to chat it up offline and via PM.

AALEE has taken a leave of absence and he respectfully says it was a pleasure to meet you all.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
This discussion has been closed.