Why o why?

13»

Comments

• edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited August 2007
    That's awesome. We did that to a guy once at a camp I worked at. Duct taped him to a large wooden pole in a partially open auditorium. He was the praise and worship leader so we just handed him the guitar and he played from about 5 ft in the air attached to the pole.
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited August 2007
    I would have gone seriously ballistic!!!:mad: I would have made sure the ENTIRE restaurant knew that this kid was allowed to run wild sticking his nasty fingers in the food!

I would have embarrased the hell out of them & reported them to the management of the restaurant demanding they be thrown out!:mad:

The other night, the wife and I were at a sushi restaurant and a kid waddles over and sticks his finger right in my Atomic Roll. Seriously.
    The parents just started laughing... like "kids will be kids" and I guess we were expected to laugh along with 'em.

From the outside looking in, yeah, it was kind of funny. But seriously, who takes their four year old kid to dine on sushi? And who let's them just amble about sticking their dickbeaters (thanks Russman for the reference) in other people's sushi?

Seriously.

No....

for real.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited August 2007
    That's my girl :)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk