There's a sucker born.........

F1nut
F1nut Posts: 50,437
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
Unbelieveable........http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina60.htm

This guy deserves to be dragged into the street naked and stoned with his own pebbles.

The address is a condo. I know this because two friends of mine use to own units in that very court. The one friend sold her one bedroom unit last year for $450,000.
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Post edited by F1nut on

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited July 2007
    I tried it, and it works! They were even nice enough to auto charge my CC for monthly updates even when I am not at home. My sound stage has improved, the highs are clearer/more detailed, bass impact has improved tremendously, and are you guys still reading this:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited July 2007
    Ye this this guy has been around for a while now conning people out of there hard earned money.

But hell I guess if your foolish enough to believe the claims that a magical tweak can be made over a cell phone thousands of miles away thats is in no way hooked up to your system. Perhaps you deserve what you get.

I like this tidbit at the end. :D Customer should pay via Paypal or check/MO (payable to Geoff Kait) prior to calling Machina Dynamica via landline or cell phone. Machina Dynamica's Teleportation Tweak $60.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited July 2007
    The Clever Little Clock, which is a Sharp digital alarm clock with an orange sticker on it looks like a great investment.
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited July 2007
    That's because it's Clever. like a fox...
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2007
    I almost want to pay the $60 just to 'hear' what it is.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited July 2007
    Why do his product descriptions never state what the damn thing is supposed to be doing let alone how it actually does it?

I gotta start robbing people like this myself. Maybe I'll get that Ferrari sooner than I had hoped?
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited July 2007
    Hell, I'd chip in a buck along with others just for the hell of it. Any takers? It would be worth it just to "hear" the phone call. Where else can you get such a good laugh for a buck!!! :D
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited July 2007
    I'd chip in.

Record it, then patent/copywrite it.. then shut em down. :P
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited July 2007
    I'll chip in. It'll be worth the chuckle.:D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited July 2007
    Umm, you can't patent/copyright crap or we'd all be sued for going to the bathroom everyday.
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • phuz
    edited July 2007
    edbert wrote: »
    Umm, you can't patent/copyright crap or we'd all be sued for going to the bathroom everyday.

Thanks. I'll be sure to use my rhetorical/sarcasm tags next time so nobody feels the need to correct a silly joke and/or comment.
  • edbert
    edited July 2007
    I thought that's what I was doing as well. ;)

Back to bashing this guy selling innovative audio components that are beyond our ability to comprehend.
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • treitz3
    edited July 2007
    What? You don't believe it's true?:rolleyes:
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • phuz
    edited July 2007
    edbert wrote: »
    I thought that's what I was doing as well. ;)

Back to bashing this guy selling innovative audio components that are beyond our ability to comprehend.

I didn't see the emoticon so I couldn't tell! :)

This guy has been doing this for yearrrrs. I think there was a post a while back about some magic chip or something that he was selling.

Found it. I even started it here: http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25959&highlight=machina
  • edbert
    edited July 2007
    Only the Tru-tone duplex cover, have you seen the quality of those things!?! I'm thinking of adding them all over the house! I can't wait to hear the beeps on the microwave with the improved soundstage and clarity with the use of this product. I'll probably be making TV dinners from now on just to hear that sweet sound. And can you imagine what using a speaker phone would be like? The possibilities are endless!

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • treitz3
    edited July 2007
    Too funny.
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited July 2007
    Machina Dynamica is the audio version of those Nigerian "bank transfer" email scams.
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited July 2007
    my brain hurts
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited July 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    I almost want to pay the $60 just to 'hear' what it is.

It is probably a double-speed recording, spoken in Latin and played in reverse, of someone saying "A fool and his money are soon parted."
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited July 2007
    We should chip in a buck each. . . crowd around the phone, make the call, when the cookoo answers, blast him with the air horn and record the results. Decent hearing aids run around a couple of grand now-a-days.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited July 2007
    Count me in for a buck!
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited July 2007
    They have been discussing this over at Audio Asylum for a month or so, and just like magic cables, there are many who swear they hear a difference. Go figure...
  • treitz3
    edited July 2007
    They need drug testing over there.
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2007
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    They have been discussing this over at Audio Asylum for a month or so, and just like magic cables, there are many who swear they hear a difference. Go figure...

I feel a little hypocritical here cause I am a tweaker and swear by some tweaks and am beating on MD about this!:o Sometimes though it goes too far.
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited July 2007
    Just a little? :confused:
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2007
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    Just a little? :confused:

Yep, c'mon man this telephone tweak is a bit off the wall.
  • treitz3
    edited July 2007
    Are you referring to the wall with the outlet covers that reduce resonance?:D
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2007
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Are you referring to the wall with the outlet covers that reduce resonance?:D

Now ya see that one has some merit to it. It could have some measure of room treatment to it, although, again at the risk of being hypocritical, that sounds a little goofy too.
  • treitz3
    edited July 2007
    Well if that has merit, I have a body suit that I am developing that reduces resonance I'm planning on marketing for........ $200......... no........ $300......... no...........$329.99. Yeah, $329.99, plus tax.

I was going to sell it to Machina Dynamica, but I'll let it go to polk members for a discount of 10%.:D
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2007
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Well if that has merit, I have a body suit that I am developing that reduces resonance I'm planning on marketing for........ $200......... no........ $300......... no...........$329.99. Yeah, $329.99, plus tax.

I was going to sell it to Machina Dynamica, but I'll let it go to polk members for a discount of 10%.:D

Go get'em bodysuit man!:D :p