There's a sucker born.........

2»

Comments

• Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited July 2007
    So I'm confused. Does that tru tone plate work as a line conditioner requiring only one, or does it improve room accoustics requiring a room full of them?
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited July 2007
    It's not a line conditioner at all. It's a fricken' wall plate with a VERY bad paint job on it. If you look closely, you can see the drips at the bottom. For all unused outlets, if you are that anal about resonance, just remove the outlet and sheetrock the damn thing in. If your entire room had........let's say 12 outlets, and 10 of them were unused, you'd have to blow $600.00 to "properly" control resonance. $720 if you wanted them on the used outlets.:eek:

My personal body suit is gonna have a nice pair of ****. That way I can fondle them whilst listening to non-resonated music.:D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited July 2007
    I almost want to pay the $60 just to 'hear' what it is.

It's reported to sound like someone banging on a kitchen pot for 30 seconds.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited July 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    It's reported to sound like someone banging on a kitchen pot for 30 seconds.
    :D
    Geeze You would think for $60.00 you would get a little heavy breathing or something out of the deal. Being as you are getting screwed here. :p :eek: :p
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited July 2007
    snow wrote: »
    :D
    Geeze You would think for $60.00 you would get a little heavy breathing or something out of the deal. Being as you are getting screwed here. :p :eek: :p

You forgot the kiss!!!:eek: :D
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited July 2007
    treitz3 wrote: »
    It's not a line conditioner at all. It's a fricken' wall plate with a VERY bad paint job on it. If you look closely, you can see the drips at the bottom. For all unused outlets, if you are that anal about resonance, just remove the outlet and sheetrock the damn thing in. If your entire room had........let's say 12 outlets, and 10 of them were unused, you'd have to blow $600.00 to "properly" control resonance. $720 if you wanted them on the used outlets.:eek:

My personal body suit is gonna have a nice pair of ****. That way I can fondle them whilst listening to non-resonated music.:D

I'm sure there's someone out there that really buys into this, and you're bursting their bubble.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited July 2007
    You forgot the kiss!!!:eek: :D
    Well you can kiss your $60.00 goodbye hows that LMAOOO :p

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D