R.I.P Chris Benoit and his family

Comments

• scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited June 2007
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    Not at all, perfectly normal for the 5 - 15 age group.
    I have no problem at all. I agree 100%, after that age group. Grown men watching buff grown men wearing skin tight spandex an putting each other in strange compromising positions is just plain homo-erotica. That is my humble opinion on that.
    I can't see defending someone for taking out his family. Sometimes people are wrong about other people. :confused:
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    I always cut the crotch out of my spandex wrestling suit.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited June 2007
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    Sorry, but anyone who could kill a kid, especially his own, is a bad guy.
    No kidding.If that doesn't qualify him as one then nothing will.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited June 2007

What...no pics?
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    I have enough people shouting at me and pointing while I'm running away, so I keep the photos private.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »

Could you imagine watching wrestling with that one little piece of missing clothing? :eek: Reality sets in............ Next your going to tell me its fake!;)
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited June 2007
    Jstas wrote: »
    On top of that, there is no proof nor accusation that Chris Benoit is or ever was on steroids.

LMFAO!!!!!!
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited June 2007
    Jstas wrote: »
    On top of that, there is no proof nor accusation that Chris Benoit is or ever was on steroids.

According to reports from his employer, he was last tested 2 1/2 months ago. Not only did he have growth hormone (aka steroids) in his house, he was injecting his son with them. Yes, you read that right.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2917133

Sorry. :(
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited June 2007
    Dude was sick, period.
  • WilliamM2
    edited June 2007
    Dude was sick, period.

Wonder how the WWE feels about their three hour tribute, to honor this great man?
  • Holydoc
    Holydoc Posts: 1,048
    edited June 2007
    daboyz wrote: »
    Dude was sick, period.

Amen. Glad he decided not to stick around after this atrocity so that we did not have to support his sorry butt in prison.
    Holydoc (Home Theatre Lover)
    Outlaw -770 (7x200watt) Amplifier
    PolkAudio - RTi12 (Left and Right)
    PolkAudio - CSi5 (Center)
    PolkAudio - FXi3 (Back and Surround)
    SVS - PB-12/Plus (Subwoofer)
    Bluejean Cables - Interconnects
    Logitech Harmony 880 - Remote
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited June 2007
    scottvamp wrote: »
    Grown men watching buff grown men wearing skin tight spandex an putting each other in strange compromising positions is just plain homo-erotica.

The same could be said for pro football, which has been described as "a homo-erotic ballet".;)
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited June 2007
    I heard on the news it could have been as much as a day's time between the wife and child's deaths.

As for injecting a kid with HGH, it'll do less harm to him as an adult. It's naturally produced in the child's body, but prescription HGH is made for small children so they can be the size of a normal adult.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited June 2007
    So, the police do confirmed that he was on Steroids, don't they?
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited June 2007
    I think so...
    but aren't they saying they found track marks all over the kid's arm?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited June 2007
    In the latest article on ESPN, they mention that the son was mentally retarded, and that the couple had been arguing recently over how to care for him when Chris was on the road because Nancy couldn't do it on her own, but she didn't want Chris to retire either. It had been mentioned that Daniel was very small for his age so it may be possible that he was receiving some legitimate form of treatment for it, but who knows?

They also said the boy did not have bruising on his neck so they are investigating other methods he may have been suffocated with.
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited June 2007
    daboyz wrote: »
    Don't know if true or not but I heard wifey had an affair before. Maybe she did again and the 'roids put him over the top. I'm with you all, kill yourself, nobody else. Especially a child. Selfish and sesnseless.

You know I read that on another forum. If my wife came home and said she was having an affair, or I caught her...whatever the case, I'd just tell the kids that mommys moving out (or me) Of coarse there would be some heated words, but if someone does not love me why be with them? It's not like CB could have found someone else to love.

We just see this crap every week, this week was especially bad with the whole Bobby Cutts murdering his pregnant lover too, but I just shake my head at the stupidity of it all. Like with Cutts, you freaked out over another child, and more money being taken out of your account....how about a vasectomy before you stick your wick into everything that moves you piece of shiat.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    just when you thought it couldnt get wierder :rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,199
    edited June 2007
    Thats pretty creepy, according to Wiki "The IP address was traced to Stamford, Connecticut, the location of WWE headquarters."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Beniot
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

• brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited June 2007
    Grown men watching buff grown men wearing skin tight spandex an putting each other in strange compromising positions is just plain homo-erotica. That is my humble opinion on that.
    The sad thing is that you're serious about this............
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2007
    Ya, i guess i am. Talking about that with associates at work and most tend to agree. At least their are no subliminal **** flashes like Fight Club.:eek:

Anyway......
  • brettw22
    edited June 2007
    If you don't like wrestling as a sport overall, that's one thing.........but not liking it because of the outfits is almost as **** sounding as you think the sport itself is.....

What's your opinion of the homo-eroticness of Football, Baseball, Track and Field.........etc etc...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited June 2007
    brettw22 wrote: »
    What's your opinion of the homo-eroticness of Football, Baseball, Track and Field.........etc etc...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't know about those sports; the only sport that has been Internationally Certified (under ISO9001 standards) as "****" is "Badmitton".

Clothing manufacturers were well aware of this fact long before Badmitton received its official certification, though, as evidenced by this ad from Jantzen (during WWII):

badmitton.jpg

"Any place the sun shines" !!!

Riiiiiiiiiiight !

Notice how the male badmitton "player" has his attention laser focused not on the cute young lady (with possible dominance tendencies) but rather on the shuttleCOCK inches from his face !
    (and from his prone vantage point, his attention should be drawn to the "box pleated rayon and cotton skirt" that offers a view all the way "downtown").

Well, there you have it: proof positive that badmitton is ****.
    Sal Palooza
  • brettw22
    edited June 2007
    haha........you knew it was called a shuttlecock............ho mo....... :D
  • WilliamM2
    edited June 2007
    If you don't like wrestling as a sport overall, that's one thing....

It's not a sport, it's a script...and with bad story lines to boot.
  • millerman 3732
    millerman 3732 Posts: 1,488
    edited June 2007
    Boy, this thread has really gotten of track.
    Casey
    H/T: Epson 6500ub
    Sony UBP-X800
    Toshiba HD-XA2 (HD-DVD, CD)
    Onkyo 805 (pre-amp)
    Outlaw 7125
    Polk RTi 10 (bi-amped)
    Polk CSi5 (bi-amped)
    Polk RTi6
    SVS PB 12 plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1

TV Rig: Samsung 50'' 4k display
    Polk Signa-1 Surround bar
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2007
    brettw22 wrote: »
    I don't have anything against it.......... I find wrestling a for reach from pro-sports which was also mentioned earlier. The only sport i watch on a regular bases is Football. Doesn't set off my gaydar by any means. Like i said i really enjoyed it when i was a KID. **** man, Hogan Knows Best is one of my favorite reality shows. But i am not checking out his arse, Brooke Hogan has my eye candy interest. Freaking babe!

mrbigbluelight, "Badmitton". LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2007
    I have no problem at all. I agree 100%, after that age group. Grown men watching buff grown men wearing skin tight spandex an putting each other in strange compromising positions is just plain homo-erotica. . :confused:

well I guess we better watch all those dudes that watch rugby as well, and guess all those olympic swimming games are out too..........
    Oh yeah lets not forget ultimate fighter
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2007
    JimBRICK wrote: »
    well I guess we better watch all those dudes that watch rugby as well, and guess all those olympic swimming games are out too..........
    Oh yeah lets not forget ultimate fighter

WOW! Easy, to each their own. But "PRO" wrestling is in a class of its own. Lets not get carried away.
    Dare i say i'm abit aroused by female oil wrestling. But because it's women and it dosen't put your sexualty in question, thats OK, right. Come on........
    Back to Wii bowling, Crown/Coke, the 80's tunes and hanging with the lady.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2007
    now the Wii is Lame, never mention you own that again :)
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction