A Message From Roy Munson

13»

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited June 2007
    I'm speechless. I now feel like a fallen brother needs help. Give us the word.

My sincerest sympathy goes out to you. I'm in to help in any way that I can.

I'm still speechless.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • del44
    del44 Posts: 686
    edited June 2007
    Wow! Glad your still around man. Good luck on the rehab. I doubt that you'll have a problem with the insurance co. after an inccident like yours.
  • starchaser
    starchaser Posts: 354
    edited June 2007
    Richard,

I am so glad to hear your recovering and feeling a little better. Stay focused on getting healthy, the rest will work itself out. Your in my prayers.

I'm local and will do all I can to help. I'll look for your number and send you a pm.

t
    "There's a lot of places driving up and down I-95 that smell like ****" F1Nut
  • SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited June 2007
    Richard,

You are not alone . . . when I was a young kid, a drug user in my neighborhood began seizing behind the wheel and ran into the bottom floor of my parents home just above my bedroom. The top of the house collapsed on the car. I didn't break anything, but I woke up on top of the car with my hand impaled by an inch wide piece of metal from the car or house. At any rate, I hope you can find peaceful sleep once again . . . it took me a while at 14 years old.

Has anyone been deemed the treasurer of the SDA fund?
  • Roy Munson
    Roy Munson Posts: 886
    edited June 2007
    Someone asked for pics.....
    2 Channel:
    Amp/Parasound Halo A23
    Pre/Carver C-1
    Tuner/Carver TX-11a
    CDP/Jolida JD 100A
    Turntable/AR XB-Shure V15 III
  • Roy Munson
    edited June 2007
    Another
    2 Channel:
    Amp/Parasound Halo A23
    Pre/Carver C-1
    Tuner/Carver TX-11a
    CDP/Jolida JD 100A
  • Roy Munson
    edited June 2007
    Another

oops
    2 Channel:
    Amp/Parasound Halo A23
    Pre/Carver C-1
    Tuner/Carver TX-11a
    CDP/Jolida JD 100A
  • Roy Munson
    edited June 2007
    again
    img2.jpg 121.5K
    2 Channel:
    Amp/Parasound Halo A23
    Pre/Carver C-1
    Tuner/Carver TX-11a
    CDP/Jolida JD 100A
  • joeparaski
    joeparaski Posts: 1,865
    edited June 2007
    Jesus H Christ!!!!! Unfreakin' believable!! You were under THAT???

Joe
    Amplifiers: 1-SAE Mark IV, 4-SAE 2400, 1-SAE 2500, 2-SAE 2600, 1-Buttkicker BKA 1000N w/2-tactile transducers. Sources: Sony BDP CX7000es, Sony CX300/CX400/CX450/CX455, SAE 8000 tuner, Akai 4000D R2R, Technics 1100A TT, Epson 8500UB with Carada 100". Speakers:Polk SDA SRS, 3.1TL, FXi5, FXi3, 2-SVS 20-29, Yamaha, SVS center sub. Power:2-Monster HTS3500, Furman M-8D & RR16 Plus. 2-SAE 4000 X-overs, SAE 5000a noise reduction, MSB Link DAC III, MSB Powerbase, Behringer 2496, Monarchy DIP 24/96.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2007
    joeparaski wrote: »
    Jesus H Christ!!!!! Unfreakin' believable!! You were under THAT???

Joe

You took the words out of my mouth man...That is crazy...:eek:
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited June 2007
    Wow! Thank God Roy you ave very lucky!!!! You must be destined to do something special with your life. Try to remember that everytime you get up in the morning and look in the mirror. You will do something special for some one or somebodies someday. Godspeed for a complete recovery.
    Carl

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,549
    edited June 2007
    Man.... I'm speechless.

Hope you get back on your feet Roy. And I hope all works out well and for the best. As headstrong as you seem to be from the posts I have read, you are surely going to be back doing the things you do in no time.

And thank goodness you're alive!!!

Man..... :(
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited June 2007
    Man those were some pics. After doing 16 years of EMS and seeing those pics all I can say is glad your still here man. Let us know if you need anything.