paris is going back to jail WOO HOO

124»

Comments

• THX 3417
    THX 3417 Posts: 219
    edited June 2007
    I want to criticize....in accordance to Bobmans post, I vote no to your ability to hold a drivers license.

Who me? LOL, I don’t even own a silly drivers licence only pillocks like Paris uses them!:D
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    I will be the fourth or fifth person to ask you this. Would you please shut the **** up THX, and secure some type of other diversion for awhile?

Piss off you cheeky little WANKER! Yeah that’s right log off obvious you’ve got no bottle to say online cheeky little WANKER!:mad: :D

If I wasn’t a Christian I’d be throwing your fat eating pineapple **** though the window!:D
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited June 2007
    THX 3417 wrote: »
    Piss off you cheeky little WANKER! Yeah that’s right log off obvious you’ve got no bottle to say online cheeky little WANKER!:mad: :D

If I wasn’t a Christian I’d be throwing your fat eating pineapple **** though the window!:D

............wow.....how about you run and go f*&% yourself........no reason to crap on senior members
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    ............wow.....how about you run and go f*&% yourself........no reason to crap on senior members

Excuse me well he should have know better not to be rude in the first place towards new members that is not what I call descent manors. I guess he’s been here too long and forgetting what decent, manors means!

So let’s see if he’s got the bottle, to apologise to me, shall we? That remake saying STF was uncalled for!:mad:

And secondly don’t you dare chime in your just a 21 year old and I’m twice you age so watch you’re step with me! Telling to go and Bleep how dare you!:mad:
  • BaggedLancer
    edited June 2007
    Excuse me well he should have know better not to be rude in the first place towards new members that is not what I call descent manors. I guess he’s been here too long and forgetting what decent, manors means!

So let’s see if he’s got the bottle, to apologise to me, shall we? That remake saying STF was uncalled for!:mad:

Dude, no one should be apologizing to you. Have you been reading all the BS you've been posting? If anything you should be apologizing to everyone in this forum.........individually.

BL
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Apologise to you! You have got to be kidding your just 21 years old go and learn some proper courtesy first and then I might just as well consider it! :mad:
  • BaggedLancer
    edited June 2007
    Apologise to you! You have got to be kidding your just 21 years old go and learn some proper courtesy first and then I might just as well consider it! :mad:

If you want to talk about learning things, first of all you could go learn English. Then you could go learn to spell. Then you could go learn how to analyze this forum to find that the majority of us PolkAudio BUGGERS don't really like you.

Do us all a favor, take a pair of snips and cut your Cat5 cable, for atleast a week or 2.

BUGGERS AND NICKS, BUGGERS AND NICKS, BUGGERS AND NICKS
    :cool: :cool:
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    You are been most rude and you should read over the rules again! Maybe you should take a break but no, I or you or anyone else can post as and when they like on this site! So please don’t ever tell me what to do ever again! You and I, are not friends here now get that straight you rude arrogant person!:mad:
  • BaggedLancer
    edited June 2007
    You and I, are not friends here now get that straight you rude arrogant person!:mad:

I'd be pretty offended if you thought I was ever your friend......
This discussion has been closed.