2 CHANNEL
Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
Under construction
Post edited by JimBRICK on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2007
    COULD being the key word in the article title.

Again, who REALLY gives a ****?

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited June 2007
    Not necessarily. In LA county the Sheriff has the last say
    It is the city attorney's position that the decision on whether or not Ms. Hilton should be released early and placed on electronic monitoring should be made by Judge Sauer and not the Sheriff's Department," said Jeffrey Isaacs of the city attorney's office.

However several legal experts from LA County area and the LA County spokesperson have stated that the disposition of prisoners is solely at the discression of the Sheriff who is in charge of the jail. Sentences are shortened all the time due to overcrowding and other issues. The judge may order her back to jail but there is speculation that an appeals court would quickly reverse the judges ruling based on the law.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited June 2007
    Again, who REALLY gives a ****?
    A lot of people, I guess. Don't know why but oh well. People need to fill their lives with something.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • THX 3417
    THX 3417 Posts: 219
    edited June 2007
    Hmm what’s this I'm hearing hmm Paris is going back to NICK, well that is like hearing sweet classical music to my ears? GET IN YOUR HOLE HILTON!
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited June 2007
    Nothing would be sweeter than seeing her locked up in a cell for eighteen additional days.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited June 2007
    Anyone else picturing some forum members hunched over their keyboards in jealous rage continously hitting the refresh button and hoping something bad happens to another human just so they can clean some small amount of joy in their lives by watching another person being torn apart?

The importance some of you are giving this is just sad. Get a life!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    She could have destroyed an, entire families lives though her selfish rich **** driving speeding without headlights on the road!

NO! I hope she gets what’s coming to her!
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited June 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    Anyone else picturing some forum members hunched over their keyboards in jealous rage continously hitting the refresh button and hoping something bad happens to another human just so they can clean some small amount of joy in their lives by watching another person being torn apart?

The importance some of you are giving this is just sad. Get a life!

Damn you caught me. :(
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited June 2007
    For justice, we must go to don Corleone.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    THX 3417 wrote: »
    She could have destroyed an, entire families lives though her selfish rich **** driving speeding without headlights on the road!

NO! I hope she gets what’s coming to her!

Don't you guys have more important worries: http://www.timeout.com/london/features/print/2993.html

Yes, she could have ruined families, why is she singled out? How about the average of 12 people are killed by drunken illegal aliens driving vehicles? Most of these people have been deported at least once! Where's your rage there? Why does someone who's a wealthy, white celebutard have to be penalized worse than the average offender (in similar circumstances) or else you'll cry "injustice"? :rolleyes:

If you think her crime deserves jail time, that's great (I have no issue with this stance), but then shouldn't everyone convicted have the same penalty? The singling out of her for worse punishment is schadenfreude at its worse. Start worrying about bigger issuies and ones you can control.

Seriously, this attention to this non-story is frightening. No wonder the Western Civilization is crumbling. :mad:
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Look mate I’ve done time in the NICK for criminal damage several years back and done and served my time 4 months in the NICK and 4 months on tag and 8 months on licence and this rich **** can’t even do a single week without her rich **** moaning!

Easy piece of that cake so to speak I could have done it standing on my head! :D

STFU PARIS AND DO YOU’RE TIME!::mad:
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    So then explain to me why she should serve ~ 10 times more time than the average person in the same circumstances? As you've all stated, she's rich and a twit. That's it... Come on....
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    She’s a bimbo and blagging her way out of the NICK is taking the piss mate.
  • bobman1235
    edited June 2007
    What is this, Trainspotting?

Speak American.
  • shack
    edited June 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    Speak American.

¿Él debe mecanografiar en español a?

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited June 2007
    I gotta tell you ...I see people convicted of higher crimes than her all the time that get away with a slap on the wrist over and over again. I think that if she was not Paris Hilton she would not have had to go to jail at all - at least in Miami.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • shack
    edited June 2007
    I gotta tell you ...I see people convicted of higher crimes than her all the time that get away with a slap on the wrist over and over again. I think that if she was not Paris Hilton she would not have had to go to jail at all - at least in Miami.

You could say the same thing about Martha Stewart. No average citizen would have served time for the crime she was convicted of. The courts and jurys more often met out tougher punishment for the "rich, famous and powerful" just to show that they can or to "set an example".

• wingnut4772
    edited June 2007
    shack wrote: »
    You could say the same thing about Martha Stewart. No average citizen would have served time for the crime she was convicted of. The courts and jurys more often met out tougher punishment for the "rich, famous and powerful" just to show that they can or to "set an example".

Yes. I agree totally. Maybe if you guys could see the scum that I see every day that walks for armed robbery, domestic vilolence, burglary and even DUI you would fell a little less outraged at Paris' house arrest.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    What is this, Trainspotting?

Speak American.

No speak the queen’s slang English if I can make out what all of you are saying you can do it.:D

I noticed someone peeking at the Sun newspaper and I said she a cheeky **** and the guy was at a lost for firs? I said Paris she’s a cheeky **** and should be not allowed out. She placed lives at risk!
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited June 2007
    Yes. I agree totally. Maybe if you guys could see the scum that I see every day that walks for armed robbery, domestic vilolence, burglary and even DUI you would fell a little less outraged at Paris' house arrest.

Paris's crime, in the eyes of the "Powers that Be", is that she is focusing the masses' attention on the inequality,inadequacy, and uneveness of the justice system.

That is her crime.

If the Sheriff's Department feels that the jails are overcrowded, than the heck with what the Court has ordered. The Sheiff's Department can let her out under whatever conditions are in place at the time.

Paris's crime ? She's letting the masses get too much of a peak behind the curtain.
    Sal Palooza
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Paris's crime, in the eyes of the "Powers that Be", is that she is focusing the masses' attention on the inequality,inadequacy, and uneveness of the justice system.

That is her crime.

If the Sheriff's Department feels that the jails are overcrowded, than the heck with what the Court has ordered. The Sheiff's Department can let her out under whatever conditions are in place at the time.

Paris's crime ? She's letting the masses get too much of a peak behind the curtain.

Excuse me…

****.jpg

Overcrowded I’m not buying that for one second. Well they should have stuck her rich a££ in the sweetbox out in the yard at least she would have a roof over her head.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    But that's just the point, all these people fascinated by this whole thing thinks she's getting preferential treatment for being a hot (questionable I know), rich, blonde, white girl. When in fact, the opposite happened. Inequality? She was getting screwed from the get go by the justice system.

The judge gave her an absurd sentence for her crime. About 10-12 times more days in prison than the average person commiting THE SAME CRIME UNDER THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES gets. She endagered lives? So did all the other effers who got a day or two in jail if not just community service. Hell, half the people on the roads anymore shouldn't have their drivers licenses because they put other peoples lives in danger and their not even drunk.

THX: You sound very, VERY jealous for some reason, why? Do you really wish you could be like her?
  • bobman1235
    edited June 2007
    THX, dude, let it **** go already. Holy sweet mother of ****.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2007
    But that's just the point, all these people fascinated by this whole thing thinks she's getting preferential treatment for being a hot (questionable I know), rich, blonde, white girl. When in fact, the opposite happened. Inequality? She was getting screwed from the get go by the justice system.

The judge gave her an absurd sentence for her crime. About 10-12 times more days in prison than the average person commiting THE SAME CRIME UNDER THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES gets. She endagered lives? So did all the other effers who got a day or two in jail if not just community service. Hell, half the people on the roads anymore shouldn't have their drivers licenses because they put other peoples lives in danger and their not even drunk.

THX: You sound very, VERY jealous for some reason, why? Do you really wish you could be like her?

her crime was

#1 drunk driving
    #2 driving while suspended and given a second chance warning on paper
    #3 Caught again intoxicated driving under suspension with the warning still in her glove box.

So number one she drives drunk. then decided that the suspension didnt matter and drove again. The cops were nice enough to WARN her again cause she's special. THen she thumbs her nose at the police warning and drives again.

this is a person who believes she is better then the common person and needs to be shown the law applies to her.....PERIOD

and to keep telling people their Jealous, were not jealous. if you were smart enough to see the outrage comes for the lack of integrity in the system you'd be better off.

also you should join the paris hilton fan club since your so interested in defending her, why her you pick to defend I'll never know

here you go
    http://www.parishilton-fan.com/
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
  • wingnut4772
    edited June 2007
    JimBRICK wrote: »
    her crime was

#1 drunk driving
    #2 driving while suspended and given a second chance warning on paper
    #3 Caught again intoxicated driving under suspension with the warning still in her glove box.

So number one she drives drunk. then decided that the suspension didnt matter and drove again. The cops were nice enough to WARN her again cause she's special. THen she thumbs her nose at the police cause and drives again.

this is a person who believes she is better then the common person and needs to be shown the law applies to her.....PERIOD

Everyone that does this thinks they are above the law. That is why they do it.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• bobman1235
    edited June 2007
    I love how not only do you know what some stranger did, but you know what they were THINKING when they did it.

Gimme a break already.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    I love how not only do you know what some stranger did, but you know what they were THINKING when they did it.

Gimme a break already.

I think you also left out the fact that she's obviously the only one who's ever gotten a warning in those situations and she only got it because of her name... :rolleyes:

Jim: GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL THAT HER SENTANCE AND WHAT SHE SERVED WAS EXCESSIVE COMPARED TO OTHER PEOPLE COMMITTING THE SAME CRIME!!! If another person did everything on your list, they would get 1-3 days in jail at most. Some would get a community service sentance instead. That is what other judges, attorny's and LEO's in the state and county that the offenses took place are saying. NOTICE: FOR THE SAME OFFENSES!!! She didn't do anything that doesn't happen hundreds of times a day throughout the country.

I'm not defending her, just pointing out that the people who think she got away with something are, to use THX's language, blithering idiots.

Final edit them I'm done with you morons: If person A commits crimes XYZ and gets 1 day in prison, person B commits crimes XYZ and gets 1 day in prison, and person C commits crimes XYZ and gets sentanced for 45 days and serves 3 days and 40+? days house arrest, how did person C "get away" with it? How can you logically claim that person C got a lighter sentence? Are people really this dumb? Yes, the new sentence is lighter than the original but that's because the original sentence was excessive to an extreme degree.
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007

LOL I’m not jealous, I’m quite content with my poor life believe me.

The next judge she might face might be the wicked witch of west, Judge Judy!:D

judge-judy.jpg
  • shack
    edited June 2007
    Here is another classic case of "OVERBLOWN" justice and an waste of taxpayers dollars because of the celebrity of the "suspect".

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AgmrCyMAkRvwudzmMSXJrAs5nYcB?slug=ap-vickinvestigation&prov=ap&type=lgns

I am in no way condoning the actions of any parties involved in committing the crimes....but the FEDS getting involved???????????

Give me a break...

They need to be taking care of the REAL serious stuff.

• JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2007
    What you are not seeing is she doesnt care about the law and has shown this. With people like this the courts tend to come down harder to get it through their thick skulls that its not ok and that they are not special. Why you keep spouting this garbage that the normal people that get caught doing this get 3 days in jail I'll never know. On the news for the past 2 weeks they've been saying the average is 15 days in jail and thats being let out after good behavior. The judge gave her this sentence cause she had NO REMORSE and was late for court and her family made comments to show the court they had no respect for it.
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
This discussion has been closed.