This should be a sport.

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MTUwNTA3"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MTUwNTA3&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><br><font size=1></font>
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited May 2007
    Funny stuff. I'll bet they've got headaches.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen...
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited May 2007
    We played a drinking game in the military called "Punch" which was very similar, and bruise filled.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    Some apt words of wisdom from a great man :
    If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited May 2007
    Homer is right.

I'd settle for mud wrestling.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited May 2007
    I've played that game before. Those ladies are much better than I am though. I broke a closet door last time I played.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited May 2007
    Thats kind of hot.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2007
    Yummy.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited August 2007
    If only they were nekkid. Well, at least I know my imagination still works.....
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • bobman1235
    edited August 2007
    I'm always so confused when someone bumps an old thread that I don't realize is old, until I see I responded to it. " I don't remember responding to this.... ohhhh"
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited August 2007
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited August 2007
    Gives a whole new meaning to "bitchslappin":eek:
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited August 2007
    Naked and Jello are two words that come to mind
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited August 2007
    As I sat thru every second of that video.....twice....I was outraged by the offensive and demeaning nature of it. By the fourth time, I was completely disgusted. I was so offended after the 9th viewing that I made it my screensaver...to....um....remind me of....you know....filth and offesnsiveness and stuff.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    Some apt words of wisdom from a great man :

Homer's quote is on the offensive side!
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited August 2007
    Why?
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited August 2007
    Homer period is offensive! :p
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • bobman1235
    edited August 2007
    If Homer really offends you, you need bigger panties, the ones you're wearing are too tight.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited August 2007
    Did I complain about it? The subject was brought up, so I just made a comment, whose nature was less controversial due to the smiley face.

I'm not offended. But I don't like anything about Homer.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    If Homer really offends you, you need bigger panties, the ones you're wearing are too tight.

Homer doesn't offend me. The rediculous reference to Bible is what I found offensive and cowardly. I would like to see these cowards that take the easy targets of Christians and Christianity and replace "Bible" with Koran. You know that ain't happening because why? . . .

I don't appreciate your panties reference either.
  • bobman1235
    edited August 2007
    :rolleyes: it's a JOKE. If you're not secure enough in your beliefs to take some light joking, maybe you should just seal yourself in a box. And if you are, you should just laugh at us heathens who are amused and going to hell and move on.
  • unc2701
    unc2701 Posts: 3,587
    edited August 2007
    There's a game kinda like that the fencing coach used for us to practice for Saber:

You can take two steps forward (as big as you want) and swing & the other guy can't move forward until you swing (but if it's not your turn to swing, you can step back as far as you want). The trick was to get someone to overswing, then you jump forward and smack the **** out of them. We were supposed to be swinging a nasty, sweaty, old tube sock, but usually we'd end up **** slapping each other.
    Gallo Ref 3.1 : Bryston 4b SST : Musical fidelity CD Pre : VPI HW-19
    Gallo Ref AV, Frankengallo Ref 3, LC60i : Bryston 9b SST : Meridian 565
    Jordan JX92s : MF X-T100 : Xray v8
    Backburner:Krell KAV-300i
  • hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    :rolleyes: it's a JOKE. If you're not secure enough in your beliefs to take some light joking, maybe you should just seal yourself in a box. And if you are, you should just laugh at us heathens who are amused and going to hell and move on.

****. Why don't you make jokes about black people, homosexuals, muslims, and other minorities? The answer to that is obvious.

I'm more secure in my beliefs than most, I resent the cowardice of people who wouldn't dare make even a slight joke about the groups mentioned above but have no problem of putting Chistians and Christianity it their sites.

Your bias and bigotry against Christians is obvious and disgusting.
  • bobman1235
    edited August 2007
    I'd love to discuss this further, but it's obviously off-topic and against the rules, so sorry I brought it up, omit the part about the Bible in the quote from a cartoon show, and it's still equally hilarious.
    girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such

It's hilarious cuz it's ignorant and offensive, get it? Except towards women, which apparently doesn't bother you as much as religion bashing.

Also, Christians aren't a minority - a full one third of the population of the globe is some form of CHristian, which compared to every other individual religion makes you a majority. So that's why it's "allowed" to make fun of you (in a LIGHT-HEARTED WAY), because you're in the majority, and not "oppressed". It's also a choice of belief; comparing it to the discrimination of for example, blacks, who are discriminated based on SKIN COLOR (decidedly not a choice), is the real ignorant comment.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2007
    hahhaha! Love it!
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2007
    Homer's quote is on the offensive side!

I thought it funny that you posted in another thread about how the world is so "PC" now... well when the world isnt "PC" it can work out in a way that doesnt fit your beliefs also.

So in short as to what I have seen here:

It didn’t take me a while to figure out that the Polk forums have some guys that swing the bible around way to much. Don’t bring it to a public forum and it won’t be discussed.

My poke in it all:

"Christians aren't a minority"

Ya they are, each and every sect of Christianity thinks the other is going to hell just as much as any other non-Jesus religion.

My baptist brother in law is quite quick to remind me that my family of mainly Catholics and a few Jews (grandfathers side) are all going to hell.

So in short, if you are going to talk about the bible in public, then expect people who don’t have the same beliefs as you to also talk about, in their own way. This isn’t “polk club house forums where my particular sect of religion and only that secs can be talked about in a good way, but screw the scientologists, their wacky”.

Or I stand here telling you all that you are hypocrites as the first sentence of my post here hints at.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited August 2007
    There's too many people walking around with sand in their vag nowadays.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    I'd love to discuss this further, but it's obviously off-topic and against the rules, so sorry I brought it up, omit the part about the Bible in the quote from a cartoon show, and it's still equally hilarious.

It's hilarious cuz it's ignorant and offensive, get it? Except towards women, which apparently doesn't bother you as much as religion bashing.

Also, Christians aren't a minority - a full one third of the population of the globe is some form of CHristian, which compared to every other individual religion makes you a majority. So that's why it's "allowed" to make fun of you (in a LIGHT-HEARTED WAY), because you're in the majority, and not "oppressed". It's also a choice of belief; comparing it to the discrimination of for example, blacks, who are discriminated based on SKIN COLOR (decidedly not a choice), is the real ignorant comment.

You can rationalize it all you want, you and Silverti and many others have an obvious bias and bigotry towards Christians and Christianity which does not matter how you twist or turn it, is despicable.

Your rationalization above doesn't make it right or acceptable. You are targeting a group of people and their belief system, which we live our lives by, based on a warped belief you may have towards Christians and Christianity and using it as a dig, put down, and very ridiculing.

Siverti I'm not in the least surprised by your comment because your record speaks for itself about your bigotry towards Christians and Christianity.

Bob the comments you made are from a bigots point of view, period! I find them offensive and blasphemous. Your contiued defense of it is despicable.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited August 2007
    As a Christian, I am highly offended by that damn cartoon character! And can you believe when South Park made fun of the pope by saying the pope was supposed to be a bunny rabbit! I, for one, was appalled. /sarcasm
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    Silverti wrote: »
    I thought it funny that you posted in another thread about how the world is so "PC" now... well when the world isnt "PC" it can work out in a way that doesnt fit your beliefs also.

So in short as to what I have seen here:

It didn’t take me a while to figure out that the Polk forums have some guys that swing the bible around way to much. Don’t bring it to a public forum and it won’t be discussed.

My poke in it all:

"Christians aren't a minority"

Ya they are, each and every sect of Christianity thinks the other is going to hell just as much as any other non-Jesus religion.

My baptist brother in law is quite quick to remind me that my family of mainly Catholics and a few Jews (grandfathers side) are all going to hell.

So in short, if you are going to talk about the bible in public, then expect people who don’t have the same beliefs as you to also talk about, in their own way. This isn’t “polk club house forums where my particular sect of religion and only that secs can be talked about in a good way, but screw the scientologists, their wacky”.

Or I stand here telling you all that you are hypocrites as the first sentence of my post here hints at.

I don't swing the Bible and never talked about it here and find it hilarious and disgusting that a guy who HATES Christians can preach what they think and believe. Your bigotry is glaring!