is this buyer on eBay trying to screw me over?

13»

Comments

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited May 2007
    Just FYI - the guy still hasn't returned my ebay message. Should I assume that I can just walk away from this? Or would he have room to get my account suspended in the future if I don't repeatedly ask him if he got it working?
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited May 2007
    don't worry about it.. since he isn't returning your emails.. i'd call it a done deal.. and forget about it. If he contacts you in the future about it.. let him know, you tried repeatedly to contact him with no success, and you now consider the case closed.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • nadams
    edited May 2007
    Do I leave him positive feedback?
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited May 2007
    if he paid you for the item on time.. yes you leave positive feedback.. if you leave anything other than a positive feedback. he may counter attack you.. and you don't want that to happen.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,711
    edited May 2007
    danger boy wrote: »
    if he paid you for the item on time.. yes you leave positive feedback.. if you leave anything other than a positive feedback. he may counter attack you.. and you don't want that to happen.

FYI: the seller already left Nadams + feedback. The only thing he could do is add a followup comment, but that wouldn't affect the feedback score.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • nadams
    edited May 2007
    Buyer has changed his ebay username twice since I sold the item to him... He didn't open new accounts, just changed the username.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • nadams
    edited May 2007
    Left neutral feedback...
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • nadams
    edited May 2007
    Here's the buyers new information page - http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=audio.dealz

They should stop hiring 16 year old kids to buy their "new" merchandise from eBay.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • nadams
    edited May 2007
    Just got this message from the seller -

What the hell is up with that nuetral feedback. I left you a positive and you want to leave me crap. Obviously you havent looked at your feedback to see that I was satisfied. GO CHECK YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!!!
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • nadams
    edited May 2007
    Posted follow-up feedback to correct my "nuetral". Would've been nice if he had sent me a message saying "hey, everything's cool, I'm just an idiot and had it hooked up wrong... positive feedback posted"

I didn't know the positive feedback was posted after he sent the message to me...
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,711
    edited May 2007
    nadams wrote: »
    Posted follow-up feedback to correct my "nuetral". Would've been nice if he had sent me a message saying "hey, everything's cool, I'm just an idiot and had it hooked up wrong... positive feedback posted"

I didn't know the positive feedback was posted after he sent the message to me...

Well maybe he will learn to communicate better and follow up, instead of ignoring your message.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    nadams... you deserved that scolding.
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited May 2007
    I would have definitely left him a positive.
    madmax

Edit: Went back to see what feedback he left for you. Oh man, you were OWNED!
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D