Venting.......

2»

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Both of ours are rescued. One I grabbed from a divorce gone bad. The other was from a shelter on a farm.

Great dogs. People are animals sometimes. Makes me mad to hear these type of stories.

She'll come around. I had in-laws that would spank their golden retriever. I ended up baby-sitting for 6 months. She was hand shy in the beginning but was happy go lucky afterwards.

Just need a good, loving home and time to heal.

Good luck and thanks for volunteering!

They are sooooooo cute!
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited April 2007
    People that do that to dogs should have their balls cut off and fed to some pigs.

Why do people mistreat animals so much - makes no sense.

What a shame. Beautiful looking dog though.

because they can...they know the animal will do nothing to them in return..

gutless, heartless, people

they're everywhere..
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • vonnie123
    vonnie123 Posts: 326
    edited April 2007
    Your a good soul Bill. Thanks for what you do for man's best friend.
    [
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    WELL.....I got her back about 1:30 this afternoon.....She is all kinds of excited, a little dirty, has a thin coat, and lost about 15lbs.......She is in good spirit though.....I will post a few pics later....
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited April 2007
    I got her back about 1:30 this afternoon..

W00t! W00t! W00t!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Good Stuff Bill!!!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited May 2007
    WELL.....a little dirty, has a thin coat, and lost about 15lbs.......
    You are a good man, Bill. It disturbs me that someone would do this. A dog in some ways is like a child. If I were to tell ANY of my friends wives about this tears would be shed instantly. Where we come from dogs are family. Hell, the last "get-together" we had there were 9 dogs that were able to play together. My best friend Rich [the host] only owns two dogs.

15lbs? That's alot for a dog her/his size [didn't pay attention on the sex]. Some people just need to rot in hell. Kharma will come back and bite them in the ****!
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    She is still doing ok, she had a little stomach ache and dropped a dookie bomb in the kennel this morning....All is well though.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited May 2007
    Glad to hear the pooch is ok Bill.
  • woofiepaws
    woofiepaws Posts: 215
    edited May 2007
    Two of our six are rescues, one from the shelter, one found under our back steps. The shelter guy was hit by a car and left for dead.

Some people just suck.

Steve
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited May 2007
    Its good to know that the sick **** is going to get to eat **** for what he did.

Good on ya Bill for your efforts with the dogs. Glad to hear she'll be ok :)
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10