Lone Star Audio Fest - Dallas,May 4, 5, 6 - Polk will be there!

13»

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited May 2007
    To those that showed, thanks for the support. To those thread crapping over a dirty pair of SDA, well......
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited May 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    To those that showed, thanks for the support. To those thread crapping over a dirty pair of SDA, well......

Priorities man, priorities. I was going to show up but then on Saturday something came up and I thought well, Sunday. Turns out the head of the family vetoed it and we were shopping all day for the nursery. :(
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    edited May 2007
    I know the guys were a bit disappointed by the early turnout on Saturday.
    What was there overall take on attendance?
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2007
    Ended up being pretty busy the rest of the day on Saturday, all the way up until dinner, and even afterward. Sunday was slower, but consistent.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited May 2007
    Looking forward to some pics, always a good thing when Polk members come together for an event and even better if I can get my peeps on you guys having it up.

RT1
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2007
    Big Ted - Luther was quick to get some up, I don't have anything he doesn't, really. http://lonestarbottleheads.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=36
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited May 2007
    I gave it a fast look, excellent..........it all looks good, including the Dodd and the Polks. Those horns look good too.

RT1
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2007
    Yeah, it's one of those 'something for everyone' type of shows. Full range drivers, horns, flea amps, diy, mainstream, uber hi-end - it's all there.

You'd dig it.

Cheers,
    Russ