Alec Baldwin.

13»

Comments

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited May 2007
    Who cares. Let these guys run wild. I got enough problems of my own
    to get all worked up about celebrity stuff. Other than maybe the Paris Hilton prison vidio!:D
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    marcpam wrote: »
    You are a dispicable human.

Guilty as charged. You wanna smell my finger?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited May 2007
    you and that god@mn finger get in to waaaay too much trouble :D

Marcpam, an internet post does not a dispicable human being make................dumbass!
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited May 2007
    Dispicable pickles picked periodically pique petulant penguins dispicably.

+1 on the whole "dumbass=marcpam" theory
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • marcpam
    marcpam Posts: 228
    edited May 2007
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    marcpam wrote: »
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Oooh... do you feel the maturity?

"Oh ya, I feel it."
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• zombie boy 2000
    edited May 2007
    Senor Noche has both guns blazing today:D
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    Senor Noche has both guns blazing today:D

Bring it on, ****!!! ;)
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D