Anna Nicole Smith dies.......

Ricardo
Ricardo Posts: 10,636
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
.....after being found unconscious in her hotel room in Florida, law enforcement source tells CNN

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
SOPA
Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
Post edited by Ricardo on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited February 2007
    It's like some carnival mirror warped version of Marilyn Monroe -- minus the presidential affair.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2007
    Very odd.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited February 2007
    G-damn Beat Me To It!

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    Ah, don't be jealous Bizill. HT's thread may be groomed for the 100-yard dash. Your's might be destined for a marathon. It all depends on who steps on who's toes at the end of the day.

I'll go pick a fight with Bob in your thread if you like:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited February 2007
    Something's pretty jacked up in those Bahamas......first her son dies in September and now her. I guess that leaves her new husband as sole heir to all the money she got from that 95yo millionaire.....

Speculation is that the new hubby (who's a lawyer) was around her son when he died as well........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • bobman1235
    edited February 2007
    I blame an astronaut in diapers.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited February 2007
    Where can I buy some of her diet pills?
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
    edited February 2007
    Ok.. This is getting a little odd here.. There is some foul play somewhere.. If I am not mistaken, her son or her new boyfriend/husband's son, just recenlty visited them and died... And then she was pregneant and the newborn child died.. Now she's dead.. All in a matter of 3 - 4 months.. Hmm... This might turn out to be an interesting story to say the least.. Tons of possible motives..
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited February 2007
    brettw22 wrote:
    I guess that leaves her new husband as sole heir to all the money she got from that 95yo millionaire.....

Speculation is that the new hubby (who's a lawyer) was around her son when he died as well........

She doesn't have that money yet. She only won the right to sue for it and the dude's son was fighting her for it. But he died of an infection and his family have vowed to keep fighting her for it.

Guess they won't have to anymore.

That Stern dude is just weird. He's obsessive about it all and if you ever listened to him on The Howard Stern Show, you'd pin him as suspect number 1 too.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    Shizelbs wrote:
    Where can I buy some of her diet pills?

So you can vomit out your entrails the Trimspa-Way?:D

I lost 192 lbs in 3 days!! I lost all my hair, my teeth... I talk to squirrels and shoot lasers from my eyes!!!! Eyes made of pure muscle!! I'm lean, mean, and enjoy long walks on the beach, tearing phonebooks in half, ripping off my toenails, and poetry!!!!!

Yay TrimSpa!!!!!
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited February 2007
    wow. odd to say the least...
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • BIZILL
    edited February 2007
    So you can vomit out your entrails the Trimspa-Way?:D

I lost 192 lbs in 3 days!! I lost all my hair, my teeth... I talk to squirrels and shoot lasers from my eyes!!!! Eyes made of pure muscle!! I'm lean, mean, and enjoy long walks on the beach, tearing phonebooks in half, ripping off my toenails, and poetry!!!!!

Yay TrimSpa!!!!!
    she looked good again there, for awhile.

ONKYO TX-SR805

XBOX 360

bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    I would have hit it. Not so much now.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited February 2007
    BIZILL wrote:
    G-damn Beat Me To It!

And I even waited like 5 minutes for ya...but you were tooooo slow :)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • BIZILL
    edited February 2007
    HTrookie wrote:
    And I even waited like 5 minutes for ya...but you were tooooo slow :)
    i now consider you my nemesis.:p

ONKYO TX-SR805

XBOX 360

bobman1235 wrote:
  • BIZILL
    edited February 2007
    in fact, htrookie killed anna nicole!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

how else could you beat me to the punch?

ONKYO TX-SR805

XBOX 360

bobman1235 wrote:
  • danger boy
    edited February 2007
    she died Tuesday and it's Thurs now.. and we just heard about it? Can you say cover up?
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2007
    danger boy wrote:
    she died Tuesday and it's Thurs now.. and we just heard about it? Can you say cover up?

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Anna Nicole Smith, the former Playboy playmate whose bizarre life careened from marrying an octogenarian billionaire to the untimely death of her son, died Thursday after collapsing at a South Florida hotel, one of her lawyers said.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • danger boy
    edited February 2007
    Sartori wrote:
    HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Anna Nicole Smith, the former Playboy playmate whose bizarre life careened from marrying an octogenarian billionaire to the untimely death of her son, died Thursday after collapsing at a South Florida hotel, one of her lawyers said.

this is what mine says..

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (AP) - Anna Nicole Smith, the voluptuous former Playboy centerfold who married an octogenarian billionaire and waged a legal battle for his fortune all the way to the Supreme Court, died Tuesday after collapsing at a hotel. She was 39.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2007
    danger boy wrote:
    this is what mine says..

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (AP) - Anna Nicole Smith, the voluptuous former Playboy centerfold who married an octogenarian billionaire and waged a legal battle for his fortune all the way to the Supreme Court, died Tuesday after collapsing at a hotel. She was 39.

Hmmm, thats weird....
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited February 2007
    Call in Sculley and Mulder. Put it in the X-files!
    No excuses!
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    Maybe one is the bizarro version of the other...
  • danger boy
    edited February 2007
    I think some news orginization must have got it wrong.. in today's lightening speed news delivery.. i'm sure she died today and not two days ago.
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited February 2007
    This is from her donor card: Eyes, kidneys, heart, and last but not least...her **** have been donated to the Coast Guard to be used as super-duty flotation devices that can lift sunken ships.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited February 2007
    ... And then she was pregneant and the newborn child died.. Now she's dead..

When did the baby die? I thought there was a paternity battle going on? :confused:
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited February 2007
    Her adult son died. Not the new baby.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited February 2007
    Bad things happen to bad people. Bad karma is a ****.

Almost poetic justice...she wasted quite a few years of her life marrying the 89 yr old guy, just be denied 474 million, just when that decision was over-turned...BAM, she dies. Guess that didn't work out to well.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • bobman1235
    edited February 2007
    Yeah, if you believe in a God with a sense of humor, you KNOW he's laughin his **** off over that one, Steve.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,160
    edited February 2007
    Shizelbs wrote:
    Her adult son died. Not the new baby.

That is correct.......The previous statement is how rumors get started :D .

He probably killed the Texas oil billioniare too!!!!
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited February 2007
    Bet you 2:1 the guy doing the embalming will take a peak under the sheet.