Another stupid lawmaker

13»

Comments

• wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited January 2007
    Those parents are a-holes. I guess they don't care that they are delaying anyone else who had a connecting flight with that plane throughout the country, as well as the other passengers on their own flight. I don't think they deserved a thing from the airline. Anytime a plane is sitting still the airline is losing money. I bet if I had tried something like that when I was a kid, my Dad would have taken his belt off (it was a big one too) and whooped my ****.
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited January 2007
    ... or had to go get a switch off the tree. And God help ya if you chose poorly, because they would go out and get some serious lumber.

Kinda hard on a plane I suppose:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2007
    ... or had to go get a switch off the tree. And God help ya if you chose poorly, because they would go out and get some serious lumber.

Kinda hard on a plane I suppose:D

My parents wouldn't have even had me or my other three siblings on a plane. . .
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited January 2007
    "It was a strong solid waa, she wasn't really happy."

I wasn't happy either when I missed connections home and slept in airports on the floor, especially O'Hare with the AC cranked up. Thanks Mr. & Mrs. Timeout.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited January 2007
    "I was outraged and embarrassed, I'm a full time EMT in Boston and if I treated anybody the way they treated me I would be out of a job."
    Kicking a crying kid (or adult) out of an ambulance in an emergency and kicking a spoiled brat off an airplane so the OTHER 112 PASSENGERS can take off....

Yeah....that's a valid analogy :rolleyes:

**Warning to any parents with 3-5 year old boys in the Boston area**

In a few years, if your son starts dating a girl named Kulesza...take appropriate steps to squash the relationship ASAP as chances of her being a spoiled, high manintence, self centered, princess are extremly high!
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2007
    shack wrote:
    In a few years, if your son starts dating a girl named Kulesza...take appropriate steps to squash the relationship ASAP as chances of her being a spoiled, high manintence, self centered, princess are extremly high!

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that will be the case because like humans attract like humans.
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited January 2007
    My Princess Koolcha wants to date Koolaid? Not.
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2007
    Polk65 wrote:
    My Princess Koolcha wants to date Koolaid? Not.

Is a Koolcha like a kouchie?