Week #17 in the NFL...

Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
And the Broncos are getting screwed six ways from sunday by the officals. I simply cannot believe the assclowns in stripes for this game. Playoffs are on the line and we get this ****?!?!
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by Frank Z on

Comments

• Frank Z
    edited December 2006
    What a crock of ****.
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited December 2006
    Sorry Frank, I feel for you.

I'm sure MrNightly will chime in with a very different response
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited December 2006
    Consequently they gave the 49ers the gaff back in the favor of the Bronos on the 'incompletion' call. It nullified the whole thing. Quite simply put, they shouldn't have had the game so close that the refs could decide it. Donk fans and 49er fans had reason to be pissy with the refs.
  • markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    edited December 2006
    In the end, the Broncos need the higher draft pick far more than a first round loss in the playoffs. Denver fans can only hope Shananhan drafts a monster defensive tackle or two and some big o-linemen to protect Cutler.
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited December 2006
    Frank Z wrote:
    And the Broncos are getting screwed six ways from sunday by the officals. I simply cannot believe the assclowns in stripes for this game. Playoffs are on the line and we get this ****?!?!

I feel for ya man. I'm sorry. Honestly.

Some refs should be just plain fired. In all honestly though, the Ref's screwed the Niner's just as much.

No bragging here... Chiefs are the luckiest team this year. Not that it will amount to much, but I am so excited!! That's for sure.

I actually think we match up very well at Indy. It could be a good game for LJ.

Playoffs, here we come!!!
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited December 2006
    *claps* Yea, we get to face the Colts' run D! :D

Very fortunate that the stars aligned for the Chefs to make the playoffs, but just making the playoffs isn't enough!
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,182
    edited December 2006
    E A G L E S GO EAGLES
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Demiurge
    edited December 2006
    Wow, the Bears are terrible. Figured last week against the Lions was just an anomaly, but apparently not. Playing all starters and were down 23-0 against a mediocre at best Green Bay club. Most overrated team going into the playoffs by far.
  • Frank Z
    edited December 2006
    There are at least three stripe-shirted nimrods that need to be handed their walking papers after todays moron-fest!

When the Broncos lose a close game or a blow out I'll be the first to step up and give the other team credit. This game, I don't think so. Sorry, 49er's fans, your team didn't desrve the win, it was a gift.
    Delay of game on a DEFENSIVE LINEMAN?!?! You've got to be shittin' me.
    Give the ball to the opposing team after a player drops and falls on top of the ball, is touched by the opposing team, the ref reaches in for the DEAD ball....and they have the nerve to call it a turn over?!?!?

Christmas was 6 days ago!

Could the Broncos have went beyond the first round inthe playoffs? We'll never know for certain because of the officials.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm gonna start watching soccer instead.[/rant]
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited December 2006
    Oh my that was awful to watch...............Go Bears.

RT1
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2006
    I love the Cowboys. Offense starts to click, defense falls apart.

The most inconsistent team in the league, I swear. I mean DETROIT, AT HOME. WHAT THE FLYING F$%K??????
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • polksda
    polksda Posts: 716
    edited December 2006
    Yes, I'd like to thank the Dallas Cowboys for giving us the opportunity to rest our starters against the Atlanta Chickens today.

So... how's that TO guy workin' for ya? ;)
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited December 2006
    Frank Z wrote:
    Delay of game on a DEFENSIVE LINEMAN?!?! You've got to be shittin' me. [/rant]

The announcer, who is a former defensive lineman, said that there's some things you can do to cause a o-lineman to false start, but that he went too far. Pretty sure the kick would have been good from 5 yards further out anyway. ;)

Besides, that damn referee should have never thrown the interception that the 49ers ran back for a touchdown. The referees also should have let the clock run down more by calling running plays near the end of overtime to get a tie and still make the playoffs.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2006
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    I love the Cowboys. Offense starts to click, defense falls apart.

The most inconsistent team in the league, I swear. I mean DETROIT, AT HOME. WHAT THE FLYING F$%K??????

Bro I hate the Cowboys and I felt your pain today that was a disgrace . . . did Parcells have any of his snide or witty killer comments to make???

GO EAGLES!!!!
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2006
    polksda wrote:
    Yes, I'd like to thank the Dallas Cowboys for giving us the opportunity to rest our starters against the Atlanta Chickens today.

So... how's that TO guy workin' for ya? ;)

Low blow dude! BTW that **** Jerry Jones wanted TO not Parcells.

Go Eagles!!!
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2006
    Frank Z wrote:
    I'm gonna start watching soccer instead.[/rant]

Somebody wash his mouth out with soap!!!
  • Demiurge
    edited December 2006
    Well, I really hope I didn't watch Brett Favre's last game tonight either. I realize, as a life long Packer fan, that it's going to happen sooner or later, but I hope the team signs some offense for him and that he gives it one last run. The team is much improved going down the stretch. They beat the living hell out of the Bears tonight, and have had quite a few close ones. That's been the downfall of his career is a front office that hasn't done jack **** to get him some offensive weapons he didn't have to create.

Either way the guy is a class act, and watching him well up in his interview after the game made me do the same. We've been spoiled rotten here, and he's is far and away one of the all time best football players the world has seen, or ever will see again soon.

I'll always be a fan of this team, but I'll also always be a fan of Favre. Lot's of great memories surrounding Packer games over the years for me. Probably something most fans from other teams won't ever quite understand. :)
  • Frank Z
    edited December 2006
    Somebody wash his mouth out with soap!!!
    Swedish Bikini Soccer?
  • Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited December 2006
  • John in MA
    John in MA Posts: 1,010
    edited December 2006
    I shed no tears for the Broncos. This means the Patriots now have nothing in the way of winning the Super Bowl again. :) In a more serious note, the cruise-control Pats comepletely throttled a very tough-playing and motivated Titans team earlier today. Vince Young looked absolutely confused and outclassed, which was interesting considering how he'd been leading them back in the last minutes of many recent games.
  • Libertyc
    Libertyc Posts: 915
    edited December 2006
    Go Philly!!!!!!
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited January 2007
    The Ravens D was all over Buffalo! First round bye and steamrolling over everyone into the playoffs!

Bring it on ****!
    No excuses!
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2007
    Demiurge wrote:
    Either way the guy is a class act, and watching him well up in his interview after the game made me do the same. We've been spoiled rotten here, and he's is far and away one of the all time best football players the world has seen, or ever will see again soon.

Hear Hear !!!!
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited January 2007
    Jim Mora, the falcons coach was fired today, FYI,, :o
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    edited January 2007
    Hear Hear !!!!

How true,He has been a Mans Man in the NFL,acting like a kid and having fun along the way.
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2007

Gee what a surprise! ;) Michael Vick didn't even come to his coach's aid on this one what a creep.:( :o
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2007
    How true,He has been a Mans Man in the NFL,acting like a kid and having fun along the way.

I have a lot of respect for him also because he overcame addiction to pain killers despite the press hounding him and making disparaging remarks about it way back when. He doesn't take those types of pain killers now so he must have really done a great job on increasing his pain threshold.
  • polksda
    polksda Posts: 716
    edited January 2007

Well, he got what he wanted... now he has all the time in the world to pursue that highly-lucrative University of Washington job.
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2007
    polksda wrote:
    Well, he got what he wanted... now he has all the time in the world to pursue that highly-lucrative University of Washington job.

Yeah how about him saying that he was speaking in jest about that job???:confused: Why do these sports type feel the need to speak through the press instead of just being forthright?