Week #17 in the NFL...

2»

Comments

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited January 2007
    Myself and Ohskigod were at the Jets game on sunday and had the honor to see them make the playoffs. The energy in the place was unbelievable. Nobody expected them to have a season like they did.
  • polksda
    polksda Posts: 716
    edited January 2007

What does the crash of an Indonesian airliner have to do with Week 17 in the NFL???

I'm missing something...
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited January 2007
    I have yet to hear anything substantial that there will be an opening for a head coach at Washington.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2007
    polksda wrote:
    What does the crash of an Indonesian airliner have to do with Week 17 in the NFL???

I'm missing something...

It should have pasted in this LINK.

Must have pasted from second clipboard. . . Sorry!
  • ahorvitz
    ahorvitz Posts: 235
    edited January 2007
    Congrats Jets and Chefs!

Sadly, the J-E-T-S will not beat the Pats in Foxboro.

Mr Nightly- good luck, as I believe LJ will destroy the Colts.
    Main Rig
    Pioneer Elite SC-05, Rotel RMB-1075
    RT800i, CS400i, RT35i, FXi50, Klipsch RSW-12
    Pioneer Elite DV F-07, PS3, Wii
    Monster HTS 3500 MKII
    SC Analog 2, BJC Speaker Wire
    Samsung HL61A650

2nd Rig

Pioneer Elite VSX-56txi, Pioneer Elite DV-47a
    Cambridge Soundworks, MC150 (Center), MC100 x 4, Mirage LF-150

Office

Adcom GTP-400, Adcom GFA-535II, (need a quality CDP), RT55i
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited January 2007
    ahorvitz wrote:

Sadly, the J-E-T-S will not beat the Pats in Foxboro.

Mr Nightly- good luck, as I believe LJ will destroy the Colts.

I know it will be an uphill battle, but not impossible for the Jets to pull it off. its been done, and the Jets ALWAYS show up for division rivals, especially the Pats. of course, the vice versa is also true. I think its gonna be a good game. I am actualy hoping for the same type of bad weather as they had when the Jets beat em in Foxboro 3-4 weeks ago.

pats are definitly the favorites, but Pats fans would be mistaken to think its a lock. the Pats will need to show up to play to close escrow on this game. I cant see the Pats not being ready for this though due to what hapenned in there last meeting. I would be stunned if the Pats didnt bring there A game.

KC and Indy game will be intersting. all things aside, the Colts should beat the Chiefs, even with a horrendous run defense, but adding in the Colts playoff choke factor? eeeeeesh, looks like you might be right in saying the Chiefs will win there first playoff game.
    will Payton shake off the post season curse? If he actually can (I vote no), the Colts will take the game. it will be on him to score enough to overcome the defenses inability to stop LJ
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited January 2007
    Go Saints!!!!!!
    Man it sucks being right all the time, I have no friends.;)
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited January 2007
    The Colts are my team this year, although I recognize they'll probably lose out quickly. The thing to take note of is that they have to be sick of getting bounced out of the playoffs considering their fantastic records year in and year out. At some point things will have to tip the other direction. Sooner or later they're not going to be competitive anymore, and you have to imagine that this is proper motivation for them.

The Chiefs are the worst team the Colts could have faced, but I'll be pulling for the Colts anyways.
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited January 2007
    It has been a very unpredictable season, but i'm sure sports betting is stronger than ever. I would have made a small fortune this year.:cool: