Polk RTi 8's
    Polk CSi 5
    FXIA4"s
    Outlaw Audio M200 x2
    Denon AVR 2805
    Sony CDP C345
    Paradigm PW2200 Sub
    Panasonic 50"

"It's futile to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person." demaples July 29/08
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited October 2006
    Congrats Joe!!!! I want the whole scoop when you come over Wed night. By the way how'd you do playing strip dice with the wife? I hope you lost on purpose!!!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited October 2006
    Congrats Joe!!!! I want the whole scoop when you come over Wed night. By the way how'd you do playing strip dice with the wife? I hope you lost on purpose!!!!

Phil, you know either way I ALWAYS WIN! LOL

I'm waking the Spectral up tonight and tomorrow. Spoke with Mark from Spectral, he is a really nice guy and as into this stuff as we are. He told me to call him when I get my phono cartridge and over the phone talk me through loading it the way he sets up his preamp. He guaranteed I would love the sound. Great guy, no?:)
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited October 2006
    Congrats on the new home. I'm very happy for you and your family.....and for all the audio gear that will get to sing again.:)
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited October 2006
    Yes Joe, I saw it & cracked up!!!!:D
    Thanks Cathy!!!

PS: Did you see that joke in the joke thread that I directed at you????:eek:
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2006
    Congrats on the new home. I'm very happy for you and your family.....and for all the audio gear that will get to sing again.:)

Thanks Raife, I did everything in my power to get that minimum room size (15.5' X 17.5') but it just wasn't ment to be, 20' X 11.5' is all I could muster and I am grateful for that!!!:D
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2006
    cfrizz wrote:
    Yes Joe, I saw it & cracked up!!!!:D
    Yeah Cath, as soon as I saw that joke I thought of you.:D
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited October 2006
    Yeah Cath, as soon as I saw that joke I thought of you.:D
    Cathy,
    You own a golf course!?!
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited October 2006
    Just moved into our first home a month ago... and immediately ripped up all the carpet......
    enter the drum sander

That brings back some memories. Our first house, an old post war (WWII) bungalo, way back in '78. Had this awful gold capet throughout the living and dining room. We lifted the carpet at doorways and looked underneath, and we found beautiful wood floors under it! Who would cover those! So we ripped out the old carpet, and found they had done the old perimeter refinish. Two feet around the edge of both rooms were beautifully done. They had to have used area rugs to cover the middle of those two rooms. Drum sander time...what a mess.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited October 2006
    :D No Frank but if you give me a golf club I'll be more than happy to swing it at you!:eek: :p;):D
    Frank Z wrote:
    Cathy,
    You own a golf course!?!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2006
    May the Lord look over and bless all who take comfort in your home.

Congratulations, nothing quite like having your own castle (even if you have to share it)

RT1
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2006
    May the Lord look over and bless all who take comfort in your home.

Congratulations, nothing quite like having your own castle (even if you have to share it)

RT1
    Thanks soooooo much for the blessing. Even though I have to share my castle I AM STILL THE KING!!!:D

(but don't tell me wife I said that);) :p
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    edited November 2006
    See, good things happen to good people. Congrats to Joe and Mrs. Joe.
    Sal Palooza
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2006
    Thanks Big Blue!