Fs: Sda Srs, Sda 2a, Rta-12c

Options
13»

Comments

• BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Okay, thanks for the info. I registered again and am awaiting admin approval.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2007
    Options
    maybe he was doing some time :)
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Sabbatical?
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • BlueMDPicker
    edited June 2007
    Options
    We're back in touch again and will definitely work something out to get these speakers to Terry. Thanks for the assistance Bill and ZB2000!
  • W WALDECKER
    W WALDECKER Posts: 900
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Hey Blue. i am thinking of giving the 12 C's a spin in my tube powered rig. the RTA 12C's are 4ohm 92 db efficient correct ? would my 80 wpc Sonic Frontiers tube amp bring them to life ? please advise.thanks....WCW III
    Rogue Audio stereo 100 tube amplifier - Lector Zoe preamplifier with 6H30 pi's
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited June 2007
    Options
    What kind of driver setup is the 12c? Is it like the RTA11's?

Thanks Ben

BTW I have the RTA15TL's and they are amazing speakers!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • W WALDECKER
    edited June 2007
    Options
    ben62670 wrote: »
    What kind of driver setup is the 12c? Is it like the RTA11's?

Thanks Ben

BTW I have the RTA15TL's and they are amazing speakers!
    I believe the cabinet has a 12'' passive radiator on the bottom of the front baffle and two 6 1/2'' midbass drivers over top of the Passive radiator and the tweeter is mounted on top of the crossover which is mounted set back on the top of the cabinet.
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg
  • BlueMDPicker
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Hey Blue. i am thinking of giving the 12 C's a spin in my tube powered rig. the RTA 12C's are 4ohm 92 db efficient correct ? would my 80 wpc Sonic Frontiers tube amp bring them to life ? please advise.thanks....WCW III

Hi WCWIII - They are terrific on tubes. I drove them with both a Dynaco ST-70 and a Manley 75+75. I did not get a manual when I bought these from Doro, so I'll defer to your research on the specs. I enjoy these more than the SDAs I have or have had.
  • W WALDECKER
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Hey Blue,you have a PM from me. thanks....WCW III
  • BlueMDPicker
    edited June 2007
    Options
    What may very well be the longest running for sale thread in history concludes with the RTA-12C finding a new home with W Waldecker.

Enjoy them William! It was a pleasure to meet you and spend some time listening to tunes, cussing and discussing things, and sharing a bite to eat.
  • W WALDECKER
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Hey Mike, i was happy to spend a lazy saturday afternoon at your home listening to tunes and having some very interesting conversation that was at times punctuated with cuss words :D i was as impressed with your collection of guitars as i was with your fine audio gear. please thank your beautiful wife for lunch just in case i forgot to.we seem to have alot more in common than i ever realized. oh yeah the RTA 12c's look to be picture perfect examples with zero visable flaws and they sound really nice in my tube powered rig. again thanks Mike....WCW III