Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,108
    Options
    So, my son shared this with me earlier today...

2hbwlziokkp1.jpeg

I am sure that the fact that he and his spouse (and her mom & brother) visited us last week, and that he and I spent some quality time in the basement working on a couple of projects was strictly coincidental and not causal. :blush:

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,909
    Options
    pp1se1jbov8a.png
    if any of you need a last minute gift idea for the wife......
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,630
    Options
    I dunno. She looks relatively high maintenance, too, IMO!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,426
    Options
    Who Dat?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,017
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    lejdgw7wj46a.png

Shazam is the only thing that comes to mind…
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Imagine my surprise as I ambled out of the new(ish) Barnes & Noble bookstore (?!) in West Lebanon, NH this morning and espied this rascal, with CA plates no less, in the snow on a Tuesday morning in late November. In 2023. Kind of an odd thing to stumble across.
    53363189440_03ceb4f5f9_b.jpg
    53362731326_378abf5ea9_b.jpg
    53362940903_f2c3dbb5d9_b.jpg
    Gotta love the baby moons! :)
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    saw this on ASR...

hti59g6ommma.png
    Dave Barry once wrote that the motto of Florida drivers was Death before yielding. :|
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    exho7bipgewr.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,959
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Who Dat?

Tom

Samantha Fish..
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,426
    Options
    I would have guessed wrong. Thanks.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,110
    Options
    alagvtpqbkao.jpg

With a few pieces of old 1980's hardware and software you can turn ^^^^^ into VVVVVV :)

konaz357mump.png
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    saw this on ASR...

hti59g6ommma.png
    Dave Barry once wrote that the motto of Florida drivers was Death before yielding. :|

I have always thought Boston was the worst place to merge.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • tonyb
    Options
    wv4hqcs6dbry.png
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    m356s0b01yej.jpeg
    Brian

• bcwsrt
    Options
    01bp1ilm5web.jpeg
    Brian

• tonyb
    Options
    fdftdlsla844.png
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,637
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    01bp1ilm5web.jpeg

Bose 601's. I knew several who had these and listened to several them times in my life. These and the 501's had to be some of the most popular speakers in the late 70's and early 80's
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,137
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    01bp1ilm5web.jpeg

Bose 601's. I knew several who had these and listened to several them times in my life. These and the 501's had to be some of the most popular speakers in the late 70's and early 80's

Those should be in the “You’re doing it wrong” thread….
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    ^^^ That’s the sort of comment I was looking for. 😂
    Brian

• tonyb
    Options
    o3dasq02yrsh.png
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-