Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,133
    Options
    Saaguar or Jagaab if you prefer

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • soundfreak1
    Options
    Had a roommate that owned one of those Saabs , when we went out chasing the girls we drove my Cutlass! That's all I'm saying.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,626
    Options
    The Cybertrucks make the Saabs look good, though!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,524
    Options
    Bought a 1977 99 when I was single. My son drove it in high school and sold it almost 29 years later. Lots of good memories. GM killed the brand, but I’m not sure if it would have survived either way.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    0u80c4apnegx.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,505
    Options
    I'm getting sick of this friggin' webp format every time i go to download something. It says it's .png or .jpg, but then friggin' Chrome gives me a .webp extension. Up your Google and your proprietary crap. Just be normal. I think it works okay in Firefox, I can't remember. Frankly I'm growing tired of trying to fix stuff for dumb ideas.

Don't get me started on stupid HBO/MAX or MAX or whatever it's called, and their stupid UI that's practically unusable. I spent my little bit of tv time trying to find something to watch, and then somnolence takes over, and I wake up with my hand in a bag of chips, unfulfilled.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,019
    edited September 2023
    Options
    My newest chess set. Mine is like new also. B)

I've wanted one for 30+ years. :p Never could afford it or didn't want to pay 800+ for it. One popped up on Facebook Marketplace about 3 miles from me. I saw it within 8 hours and was surprised she still had it. 200.00 seemed like a very, very low price.

Here's one on "Facebook Marketplace" now.
    High price for sure but some people value it a lot more than others!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/601520411836574/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:1695fff1-0112-44f0-aab8-985e9de9c9e6
    qgpsmx73diaa.png

Here's mine at my place now. :p It's really not that hard to see what's what on that mirror board IF the overhead light isn't reflecting in your eyes.

j3vxa19bvshi.jpg

14czcah7bu8a.jpg

0hqeexuteece.jpg

s7qi41zzj3vx.jpg

r4t784jcwgc9.jpg

nci15cnygml3.jpg

ntphcuqlsslq.jpg

asy95fj97u4n.jpg

God sometimes provides if you're patient and believe. Sometimes we want to question why?.

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    I don't think you want to see that in the dark with your headlamp while heading to your blind early in the morning
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    R700's in Denmark:

pgih6t9plf0k.png
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,856
    Options
    Cheap arse power strip front and center.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,155
    Options
    You guys have it too easy. You need to experience some real pain.

uo5ubkgplgbn.png
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,388
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Oh thanks alot. I may never eat sliced cheese ever again.i know I will never see sliced cheese the same way ever again
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,631
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I bet there is more cheese than that on her.... :#:#

shudder
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,518
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Talking about older Saabs got me thinking. A while ago my wife, my parents and myself made a road trip to visit my wife's mother who lived near Boston. We did this in our Saab 99 we brought our dog Kiwi along for the trip. On the way back we stopped in a few towns that had some railroad history attached. I took this photo of our car in front of an interesting old brick factory, intending to incorporate it into our model train layout. It's impossible to see, but inside that tiny car are my parents, my dog and my wife. My wife added the "Kiwi" dog food label on the panel truck parked near. This forms the background to the layout.

vam1jc2rcu5v.jpg
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,707
    Options
    Talking about older Saabs got me thinking. A while ago my wife, my parents and myself made a road trip to visit my wife's mother who lived near Boston. We did this in our Saab 99 we brought our dog Kiwi along for the trip. On the way back we stopped in a few towns that had some railroad history attached. I took this photo of our car in front of an interesting old brick factory, intending to incorporate it into our model train layout. It's impossible to see, but inside that tiny car are my parents, my dog and my wife. My wife added the "Kiwi" dog food label on the panel truck parked near. This forms the background to the layout.

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's awesome, Ken! :p
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I'm getting sick of this friggin' webp format every time i go to download something. It says it's .png or .jpg, but then friggin' Chrome gives me a .webp extension. Up your Google and your proprietary crap. Just be normal. I think it works okay in Firefox, I can't remember. Frankly I'm growing tired of trying to fix stuff for dumb ideas.

Don't get me started on stupid HBO/MAX or MAX or whatever it's called, and their stupid UI that's practically unusable. I spent my little bit of tv time trying to find something to watch, and then somnolence takes over, and I wake up with my hand in a bag of chips, unfulfilled.

I hope you get your hot sauce fix soon.

Brian

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,019
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I bet there is more cheese than that on her.... :#:#

shudder

:s !
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,707
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »

uo5ubkgplgbn.png

I'll have 4 grilled cheese sandwiches. Hold the skin tags. :s
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,505
    Options
    eyf4zah29d46.png
    I like porcupines.

I disabled signatures.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,482
    Options

uo5ubkgplgbn.png

I am now that my eyes hurt
    Randy/Maine
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,094
    edited September 2023
    Options
    qhoxgg0ejwyb.png

Every single album cover on there is by the same band. Potemkin Village.
    B)