Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,855
    Options
    Nothing says pimp quite like it.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,092
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Nothing says pimp quite like it.

Oh, I think that Lincoln reboot would embarrass most pimps.
  • ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 887
    Options
    r6k8pnspjee3.jpg

This is someone's summer home I took a photo of while boating...
  • chrispyfur
    chrispyfur Posts: 170
    Options
    lf9yjnziw3ox.jpg

My wife texted me while I was at work to tell me that someone threw salt into our yard...

I think if I water the snot out if it I won't have too much grass die off, what about you guys?
  • chrispyfur
    Options
    Did you end up watching that movie alone by any chance?
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,705
    Options
    chrispyfur wrote: »
    Did you end up watching that movie alone by any chance?

Hell no!

She did.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,501
    Options
    And you still smelled like fish.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Viking64
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    And you still smelled like fish.

I don't Wanda smell like fish. :'(
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,092
    Options
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,954
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Saw Nickelback and Brantley Gilbert last night..

mlq70htewb9a.jpeg

I’m really teasing a little here because Nickelback was great as always, but Brantley Gilbert took the wife and I by surprise, he murdered the stage last night, we were not expecting that at all, I told my wife that Nickelback better come out with loaded guns because I would hate to follow that performance.. Instant fans, one we will not forget anytime soon. Overall one of the best rock shows we’ve seen in awhile..
  • chrispyfur
    Options
    Wait... I thought we were only supposed to like Nickelback and Brantley Gilbert behind closed doors?
  • Viking64
    Options
    Wait... I thought we were only supposed to like Nickelback and Brantley Gilbert behind closed doors?

Nope. Not even there.

1dpq0qgyg8ke.jpg
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,501
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Nor Creed. Otherwise known as, Fake Pearl Jam.
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Nope. Not even there.

1dpq0qgyg8ke.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,086
    Options
    (Not a picture and may cause tears in your eyes as it did in mine)

While reading the AJC this morning I saw this headline: "Former Vietnam War POW enjoys 50 years of Freedom". The story was about an airman from North Georgia. It contained lots of things he has accomplished. Inside the story it read, in May he and dozens of other former POWs were honored at a reunion dinner at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in California. Next it said (with link), he was introduced on stage this year at the National Memorial Day Concert in Washington, D.C. aired on PBS on May 29.

I assume each year different former POWs are introduced so it's not necessary to identify him as he is one of many. Although another Memorial Day has passed us by and possible this event posted previously by one of you, here it is:

Gary Sinise honors Vietnam prisoners of war at the 2023 National Memorial Day Concert
    https://youtu.be/oAmFG4hNmi8
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,404
    Options
    My hat goes off to Gary Sinise. Great guy!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,954
    edited July 2023
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Nor Creed. Otherwise known as, Fake Pearl Jam.
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Nope. Not even there.

1dpq0qgyg8ke.jpg

Never heard Creed being called fake Toe Jam, I will take Creed over Pearl Jam any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

That being said the album 10 is pure gold IMO, but outside of that they are a hit or miss with me on anything else they have done. Also Eddie's voice has become irritating as h.e.l.l. over the years.

My Own Prison is a masterpiece IMO...

For the record I am a big fan of Nickelback, and Five Finger Death Punch, never understood the hate they get but yet sell out arenas everywhere.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,296
    Options
    ayrgj5dv2lnn.png

1987,I was 10 pulling my great grandfathers Threshermen’s machine in a parade. I was hunting by myself with a 12 gauge. I was driving my grandfathers truck (thats sitting in my garage now) and riding dirt bikes. I was working on go cart and motorcycle engines. Tearing them apart and putting them back together. Some of us are smart but not meant to sit and take test. Mothers always freaked out when I was a kid, Dads were amazed other kids were jealous. Moral of the story don’t be upset if your kid blazes their own path in life. Some times their path will be more exciting then most. Some times they are more advanced then you. And sometimes they will build a great life. Have a great week everyone ✌️✌️✌️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Sal Palooza
  • Viking64
    Options
    At 10-years-old, he was skipping English class.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,630
    Options
    ayrgj5dv2lnn.png

1987,I was 10 pulling my great grandfathers Threshermen’s machine in a parade. I was hunting by myself with a 12 gauge. I was driving my grandfathers truck (thats sitting in my garage now) and riding dirt bikes. I was working on go cart and motorcycle engines. Tearing them apart and putting them back together. Some of us are smart but not meant to sit and take test. Mothers always freaked out when I was a kid, Dads were amazed other kids were jealous. Moral of the story don’t be upset if your kid blazes their own path in life. Some times their path will be more exciting then most. Some times they are more advanced then you. And sometimes they will build a great life. Have a great week everyone ✌️✌️✌️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Looks like the Farmall I was driving about the same age all over the farm.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,086
    Options
    ayrgj5dv2lnn.png

Love that tractor and stories. We had a Ferguson farm tractor. Two mules. Wooden wagon, etc.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    Took me a second, but thats hilarious
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,296
    Options
    Wishful rhinking

wxf6deryjivv.png
    Sal Palooza