Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,094
    Options
    My wife* shared this with me today while we were takin' a little break from prepping the garden beds for planting.

ygtngwvonc8w.png
    Options
    I like melons.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,707
    Options
    I'm lysdexic. I like lemons. I can't antelope even. Or honeydon't.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,362
    Options
    Some folks say these watermelons taste best. I used to, but don't anymore. :)

55yyblb2bq3c.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,626
    Options
    I kinda thought that watermelon deal might get some mileage and you guys did not disappoint! 😂👍

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,707
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    I kinda thought that watermelon deal might get some mileage and you guys did not disappoint! 😂👍

I had a lemon that got poor mileage. It came in lemon, watermelon, and canteloupe.

aqh5aadmm2mk.jpg

1uq5p420gj9d.jpg

dcu97hel5o09.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    Options
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,506
    Options
    Man. What great visibility; no blind spots.
    Looks fat, sporty, and kinda retro. When does it come out?
    I disabled signatures.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,362
    Options
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,086
    Options
    @msg. May = month.

My opinion/reasoning: watermelons that arrive in markets in May ripen in cooler temperatures than those that arrive in the hotter months of summer. The later ones are more often too ripe.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,484
    Options
    You should try vanilla ice cream on cantaloupe.
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    machone wrote: »
    You should try vanilla ice cream on cantaloupe.

Or cottage cheese :#
    (it's actually pretty good -- but I doubt it'll earn a lot of "likes") ;)
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,006
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    0mjciibf6gn0.png

For me it was a tie between the oven being off center,and the uneven doors above it.
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,347
    Options
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    OleBoot wrote: »
    0mjciibf6gn0.png

For me it was a tie between the oven being off center,and the uneven doors above it.

Or the fact that the right side of the range needs to come up to make it level ( or the range IS level, in which case we have a much larger issue).
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,388
    Options
    Someone was not familiar with the old sage "Measure twice, cut once
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    52757061279_fca5a84fbf_b.jpgLiff correctly by Leo Reynolds, on Flickr

I am thnkin' this figure must've had too much Taco Bell.
  • daddyjt
    Options
    vstmqh59br5e.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Options
    yfbpvc55yqfh.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,506
    Options
    I ride both kinds of those two wheeled things and those fools annoy me too.

Need an extra pane in there for those straight pipey throttle blippers who then look around to see who's checking them out. I like to keep a stack of 2ft rebar behind the seat to chuck into their front spokes as soon as they reach cruise.

As for the cyclists crying, "I have a right to be here!" - Shut up! Just get in the ditch!
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,631
    Options
    As for the cyclists crying, "I have a right to be here!" - Shut up! Just get in the ditch!

AMEN! I've done my best riding in ditches, culverts, sidwalks and on Jersey barriers.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,405
    Options
    In defense of cyclists, they DO have a right to the road, just as much as those with vehicles do. Whether you like it or not.

I have many miles ridden on a bicycle in my time. More than some with vehicles have.

That said, many cyclists should ride to the side of the road when they should be or could be off to one side of the lane. It is illegal for them to ride on a sidewalk. FYI.

Respect should go both ways.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,626
    Options
    None of that beats the walkers who walk down the middle of the road when there are perfectly good sidewalks available on both sides of the street. 🙄🤬

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,388
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    In defense of cyclists, they DO have a right to the road, just as much as those with vehicles do. Whether you like it or not.

I have many miles ridden on a bicycle in my time. More than some with vehicles have.

That said, many cyclists should ride to the side of the road when they should be or could be off to one side of the lane. It is illegal for them to ride on a sidewalk. FYI.

Respect should go both ways.

Tom

Back to reality...you can be right, you can also be dead right.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable