Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• afterburntafterburnt Posts: 8,037
    3wo9qq6b89gu.jpg Name it
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m thinking you’ve reached the point where people are afraid to open your posts.

I disabled, I am the South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out on meth.
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 7,537
    afterburnt wrote: »
    3wo9qq6b89gu.jpg Name it

Grumman F11F-1 Tiger
    01001101 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01000110 01001100
    Eastern Electric MiniMax tube CDP | Music Hall MMF-5 SE | Goldring 1042 | Bottlehead Seduction with C4S | Joule Electra LA-100 MKIII | DCM 75+75 amp | Polk SDA 2B Studio with Larry's Rings, silk dome tweeters and crossover upgrades | All cabling PS Audio Statement
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Wadia 301 | MacBook Air | PS Audio Digital Link III with Cullen Level IV mods | Bluenote Bellavista with Boston Audio Design "The Mat 1", B5 Signature, DV-20X2H | The Clamp | PS Audio GCPH | PS Audio GCP-200 with external PS | Innersound active xover/bass amp | Sanders Sound ESL panel amp | SVS PB12-Ultra/2 | Innersound Eros MK III Hybrid ESL horizontally bi-amped | PS Audio PerfectWave P3 | All cabling MIT Shotgun S1 | GIK acoustic treatments
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 27,386
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/17/business/ford-mustang-electric-suv.html?referringSource=articleShare

edspy8le9yvq.png

Dude! Ford's rebooting the Honda Crosstour!

c44b5mcjby4z.png

... or is it a BMW X4?

h5wezd8wnz1t.png

... but without an engine.

:#

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 9,504
    " I wonder what the component on the upper right hand shelf is."

It appears to be a dbx 20/20.

How do you feel about all the DBX gear back in the SDA days? Noise reduction, dynamic range expander, etc type stuff.
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • OleBootOleBoot Posts: 771
    Proof that if you are going to sing an Irish sea shanty you need to make sure that you, your wives or other halves need to learn how to use a washing machine and not to shrink your clothes.........

• CH46ECH46E Posts: 3,077
    Sounded pretty good. Not sure where the bass was coming from given how tight thier pants are!
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 11,744
    CH46E wrote: »
    Sounded pretty good. Not sure where the bass was coming from given how tight thier pants are!

It was the guy with the corncob
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 18,291
    🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 3,077
    Sorry for your loss. I feel its a loss for the entire country. That is an impressive array of medals. That Distinguished Flying Cross is certainly something to be honored and proud of.

RIP brother.
    SEMPER FI
  • Rick88Rick88 Posts: 13,772
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    vuhya6adkji7.jpg

Just got back from a sad day. My father-in-law passed away due to complications from COVID. I took his name out of the photo of the medals and other patches and ribbons he earned in his 26 years in the USAF. I believe the Distinguished Flying Cross he earned in Korea was the one he was most proud of.

He never minded talking about his experiences, but didn't brag about them or bring them up unless he was asked. He was proud of his service and earned his place in the National Cemetery in Biloxi, Miss.

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss to your family.
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

• mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 8,441
    Very impressive shadow box,Jimbo.

From the insignia it looks like your FIL was an E-8.
    I had to look up what title the USAF gave to E-8. Looks like "Senior Master Sergeant"

Article mentioned this tidbit:

" Because public law allows only 2 percent of the enlisted work force to be in the grades of E8, the SMSgt promotion system is highly competitive "

2 %.
    Yep, pretty impressive Jimbo.
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    wfug9j2b5n0c.jpeg

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

fo204hh2le5a.jpg

Van ? Van de Graaf ? Nice guy. 😊

fei374a6nrpq.jpg

MrBigBlueLight
    Shifting to Plan B+
    When you tell Mr. Passive Agressive Kat to stay off the table.

wfnzt59eflou.jpg

That's Mr. Passive Aggressive Polydactylous Kat to you, bub!

;)
    Dam, say that 5 times real fast without requiring a bib. 😳

zttf21ym9kyh.jpg
    MrBigBlueLight
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 8,037
    q4so8sd72cgi.jpg
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m thinking you’ve reached the point where people are afraid to open your posts.

I disabled, I am the South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out on meth.
    q4so8sd72cgi.jpg

1) Which are before and which are after?
    2) I believe in controlled experiements. The other arm of the study should've been photographed before and after being told You is ugly!

Then we'd have some comparative data to analyze.