Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• maximillianmaximillian Posts: 2,165
    Serval? If so, then I assume it's not yours since it is on the threatened species list.

Could be a Savannah which is a cross between a Serval and a domestic cat.
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 7,265
    vdja2271c424.jpg
    Live from the Culture Coast of FL
    You gotta' live a little life for the blues to come out right
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 14,108
    LOL. The beginning of scientific research.
    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,611
    edited October 2020
    You have to be skinny to run up to 80mph. ;)

Never-mind. cheetahs have small ears. :)

What kind of cat is this?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Rick88Rick88 Posts: 13,482
    So I just drove to the local mall to look at headphones in the music store, and got this sad sign of the times. :|

At least the FYE store is still open (so far), gonna look around for any deals on some music. Most of the time their prices are way too high, though there are good deals to be found sometimes and especially on used music.

4lpzk36w25yh.jpg
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

• BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 14,108
    Rick88 wrote: »
    So I just drove to the local mall to look at headphones in the music store, and got this sad sign of the times. :|

At least the FYE store is still open (so far), gonna look around for any deals on some music. Most of the time their prices are way too high, though there are good deals to be found sometimes and especially on used music.

4lpzk36w25yh.jpg

They 'dosed'?
    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 2,896
    BlueFox wrote: »

4lpzk36w25yh.jpg

They 'dosed'?

I read the same thing. But I think we both need glasses.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 17,865
    CH46E wrote: »

4lpzk36w25yh.jpg

They 'dosed'?

no even increased in size there is very little space between the C and L . Even increased in size it still looks like a d
    indeed .....

I was hesitating to post .....
  • OleBootOleBoot Posts: 748
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    CH46E wrote: »

4lpzk36w25yh.jpg

They 'dosed'?

Even increased in size it still looks like a d

There's a joke in there somewhere....

Shaped like a D, eh?

There was a young man from Kent,
    Whose **** was exceedingly bent,
    To save himself trouble,
    He put it in double,
    And instead of coming he went.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 9,460
    No offense meant to pop country fans.

begdlm6x0we5.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 23,094
    Nightfall wrote: »
    No offense meant to pop country fans.

begdlm6x0we5.jpg

Language is a tad rough... you have been warned.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,899
    Serval? If so, then I assume it's not yours since it is on the threatened species list.

Could be a Savannah which is a cross between a Serval and a domestic cat.

Looks like a Serval -- dunno; just one of those things on teh webz, via our son. :)
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 1,157
    edited October 2020
    ao3o1qe3e0fs.jpg
    tej3kc23zrvh.jpg
    sfnecckmqnbb.jpg
    v0mwuur9zwp2.jpg
    nr9urkv1u0wu.jpg
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, B&K 4420 Reference, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 7,265
    ^ Miniature World?
    Live from the Culture Coast of FL
    You gotta' live a little life for the blues to come out right
    ^reminds me of Night at the Museum.
    :p

rpnk6dal4520.jpg

Iconic picture love it!!
    :p

rpnk6dal4520.jpg

Iconic picture love it!!

Hurt is one of my favorites of all time!
    ^ Miniature World?

Yes.

Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, B&K 4420 Reference, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
    edited October 2020
    John R. Cash is my "desert island" and all - time favorite artist. You can call him country, pop country, rockabilly, rock & roll, blues, folk, or gospel, because he's all of the above, and more. B)

3x1gryaljsbh.jpg

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

• Tony MTony M Posts: 9,611
    Milito wrote: »
    ao3o1qe3e0fs.jpg
    tej3kc23zrvh.jpg
    sfnecckmqnbb.jpg
    v0mwuur9zwp2.jpg
    nr9urkv1u0wu.jpg

My deceased neighbor, a great American!, was a scale modeler. He was the head of modeling here at DeLaurentis Studios back in the 80s. He was obsessed with detail!

I thought I was a perfectionist until I saw some of his works. :(

He also modified plastic car models and won many awards. After retiring, Vernon and his wife would travel around the South and enter his cars. He was always doing something with modeling. Yes, trains too. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 9,460
    edited October 2020
    Milito wrote: »
    v0mwuur9zwp2.jpg

Stalingrad 1942?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
    It may have been, I don't remember.
  • fish357fish357 Posts: 307
    fish357 wrote: »
    How bout dem Colts!?

yes but Kimber gets it right much better......

MUCH better!? 🤔 dunno about that.
    edited October 2020