Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 7,472
    1xnvxejww8bo.png
    Make yourself necessary to someone. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ & Pro 11+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS* Twisted Pear Buffalo IIISE Pro ES9038 DAC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 8,698
    Looks like a "Captcha".✅

Check any box with 220 ohm resistor
    Sal Palooza
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,770
    New speaker cables - Belden 9497
    Exceeded my expectations by far considering the price.
    6s3cluupe0hf.jpeg
    Tuneful Cables Belden 9497 Audiophile Speaker Cables for Your Hi Fi Stereo System - Natural Musical Sound (6 Feet) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08S6N4BC7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_W0D78X2XRYWE41R6P470?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 12,197
    They have a five star rating
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 12,197
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

I have heard "a potTOpiss in" but....come on man'
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,770
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    They have a five star rating

Yeah and a total of four good reviews. Seriously though coming from BJC 12 white the differences were not subtle and in a good way.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 29,436
    New speaker cables - Belden 9497
    Exceeded my expectations by far considering the price.
    6s3cluupe0hf.jpeg
    Tuneful Cables Belden 9497 Audiophile Speaker Cables for Your Hi Fi Stereo System - Natural Musical Sound (6 Feet) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08S6N4BC7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_W0D78X2XRYWE41R6P470?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I like 'em, too, FWIW. :)

50637053178_875462ca64_b.jpg
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 4,146
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    6yf9t1yusb0b.jpg

Gotta give him an A+ for creativity though!

Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Belles 350A Reference modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January.

by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 10,916
    Hmm.. MSRP 7k/pair.
    dynaudio-heritage-special-crossover.jpg
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 10,357
    edited January 22
    I think the CITIES "trimming of trees with branches hanging above power lines" years ago paid off bigtime.
    We still have power. :)

This cold blast brought a lot of ice accumulation. Although this branch is now thawed. The ice is still everywhere. When I went to bed, the sleet was coming down hard and fast.

Last night.
    yzjvnzhkja41.jpg

57s5nbc76800.jpg

4h8e6u5kwlua.jpg

utrzxmdnqkse.jpg

ogz8jhjpf0vq.jpg
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 20,662
    treitz3 wrote: »
    9m65aa1hl9fg.png

Tom

The "upper" roads look a little rough, might need a good snow tire....
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 7,472
    6yjdu45dvbxr.png
    Make yourself necessary to someone. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ & Pro 11+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS* Twisted Pear Buffalo IIISE Pro ES9038 DAC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *

• SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 2,095
    edited January 22
    v6mukuugxreo.png

I wonder where this car is now?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 20,662
    v6mukuugxreo.png

I wonder where this car is now?

It's probably been melted down twice by now. Those IMHO were the worst TA's made. Smogged to the hilt, no power, bad electrical problems. The two friends that had one couldn't get rid of them fast enough. At the time the resale value was in the can, now they just might be worth a little more.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 15,139
    ub4ixdaeojrf.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

~ I have found excellence ~

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~