Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• CH46ECH46E Posts: 1,876
    joecoulson wrote: »
    What a sweet looking pup.

I see the telescope back there. Gosh I wish I could tone the good seeing nights with good weather and nothing planned. Right @verb ?

She is a sweet heart for sure. This telescope does well with the moon and the for the seeing moons around Jupiter. Venus is to bright to see any details.
  • verbverb Posts: 9,790
    Yep for sure! Joe you have inspired to get one of the telescopes out this year! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 24,848

I see the telescope back there. Gosh I wish I could tone the good seeing nights with good weather and nothing planned. Right @verb ?

Looks like a 6 inch Newtonian reflector to my semi-trained eye. :)

mhardy6647 wrote: »

That sounds about right.
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,176
    Looking forward to some views of the Orion Nebula here in about a month.
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u
    edited December 2019
    Looking forward to some views of the Orion Nebula here in about a month.

I'd never see it with this scope. Be to hard to find also. When I used to use Night Vision Goggles I could see many galaxies at night. Especially Andromeda. Wish I still had a pair.
    vxdya7sl9wfi.jpg
    4s2ua4mntz7v.jpg
    l6znlp8j2n0w.jpg

I really miss my Volvo S60R. I've been looking to sell my Highlander and get another fun car.

https://www.celestron.com/products/astromaster-130eq-telescope

This is what my Telescope is. Not sure on specs. But this is it.
    edited December 2019
    Here is a short video of my S60R. Intoxicating sound from the inline 5 cyl turbo. Tuned it put out 335 HP to AWD.

Try turning the resolution up on the video. For some reason it defaults to 480p, but it does have a 1080p option.

OleBoot wrote: »
    sktn0bgi8asa.png

No hex wrench to attach those?

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the internet...

ti2r90zlifgy.png
  • ^^^^^^^Capitalism at its finest!^^^^^
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    hj9358f4jw98.jpg

I had ours pulled together with bungee cords :)

When we moved to NH, we moved back (after three decades with a phony tree) to real, fresh-cut ones.

I've planted some balsams here to use as Christmas trees... someday... but we may be planted before they're big enough :|
  • boston1450boston1450 Posts: 6,613
    Love the smell of a real tree
    Randy / Maine
    SDA-CRS+ 198 tweeters. WMG upgraded crossovers.
    Larry's rings. Custom Stands & Spiked nicely
    RTA15TL 198 tweeters. WMG upgraded crossovers.
    Larry's rings. Spiked nicely
    Cs1000p-Yamaha-Parasound-Acurus
    MIT speaker cables-Pangea powercords
    Camp: Qinpu 2.5w tube mini amp-MITcables.Dedicated Solar 100w Grape
    solar panel-2 D/C/S batteries 400w inverter
  • aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,745
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    hj9358f4jw98.jpg

When we moved to NH, we moved back (after three decades with a phony tree) to real, fresh-cut ones.

^^^^ They would have run you back to Beantown if you didn't! ;)
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 8,915
    y5hdvg90zvxj.gif
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • boston1450boston1450 Posts: 6,613
    CH46E wrote: »
    Here is a short video of my S60R. Intoxicating sound from the inline 5 cyl turbo. Tuned it put out 335 HP to AWD.

Try turning the resolution up on the video. For some reason it defaults to 480p, but it does have a 1080p option.

To think I tweek if my tach says 2 on the needle on my XC90. @ almost 5000 lbs I can get about 25mpg @ 63mph. If I go 70 it drops to 22/23mpg. I recently bought a small 12ft boat/motor/trailer for camp & it drops to 22mpg hauling it. The 3.2 6 cyl is a good motor. Plenty of power. Same dash design as our old V70. Often wondered if the V8 was better on fuel mileage. I run studded snows in winter & its unstoppable. I can do 50 mph on 8 inches of snow & it loves it. She tears up the snow n ice. Best Volvo I have owned so far. I do miss the 240's & 760turbo. It will be my last Volvo. Too many vehicles
    Randy / Maine
    SDA-CRS+ 198 tweeters. WMG upgraded crossovers.
    Larry's rings. Custom Stands & Spiked nicely
    RTA15TL 198 tweeters. WMG upgraded crossovers.
    Larry's rings. Spiked nicely
    Cs1000p-Yamaha-Parasound-Acurus
    MIT speaker cables-Pangea powercords
    Camp: Qinpu 2.5w tube mini amp-MITcables.Dedicated Solar 100w Grape
    solar panel-2 D/C/S batteries 400w inverter
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 8,915
    88qnox3uwu77.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk