Comments

• Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    edited March 2021
    Options
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    very proud of my youngest

cq09jwp7y27w.jpg

And, your daughter has a lot to be proud of! Well done! :) Congratulations to Cherylynn!
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    Options
    WOW! You and your family must be very proud indeed! Congratulations Cherlynn
    Carl

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,479
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Shes doing logistics right and was just chosen to be in the honor guard, she loves it
    very proud of my youngest
    Sweet! Honor guard is truly that, an honorable way to serve. Comes with many long hours, witnessing heartache (funerals), and moments of pride. Such an important job within the military and as a public representative to our fellow citizens. I'm glad she loves it and appreciate that she does. You have a lot to be proud of...as does Cherlynn!!

Edit to add...since she's won Airman of the Month, that monthly, and then winning NCO of the Year for my careerfield/base was how I received an incentive flight on the F-15. I had the choice of any aircraft in the photo I posted but chose the F-15 because it was the "Cadillac" of the sky. My group commander piloted and took me to 8 G's. Hopefully, they still award this. The key was having the win at base level for the year.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    q9mgrkzpc18s.jpg

Now that is a cool arse pic.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited March 2021
    Options

Daughter is currently serving at Mountain Home

Very Cool. "Gunfighter" caught my eye...I'm a former Gunfighter and was lucky enough to fly in a Strike Eagle! What does your daughter do, if you don't mind saying?

This is the picture from a gift I was given when I left Mt. Home.

hgqur1dumf9j.jpg[/quote]

Shes doing logistics right and was just chosen to be in the honor guard, she loves it[/quote]

My daughter is a security manager for Lockheed Martin Corporation, she has been with them for 18 years. Her major was law enforcement.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    fsm2rxnf50kl.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,549
    edited March 2021
    Options
    khzrzujr195x.jpg

The only way I get to drive the GTC4 is with this
    omvw81dex2tc.jpg
    dg8ctrc4a10k.jpg

Anyone else play GT Sport?
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    bn220wjohjxg.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,271
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Shes doing logistics right and was just chosen to be in the honor guard, she loves it

Nice !
    Got to thinking, if she was in the Marines I'd wish her "Semper Fi".
    Being in the Air Force, I thought why not " Semper FLY ". ?

Surely SOMEBODY has had to come up with that before, so I googled it and :

adlwt00llh6r.jpg

Nothing to do with the Air Force (all about fly rods and reels, etc) but with a little elbow grease from our resident graphics genie, Hermitism, we may be onto something ! 😳 🇺🇸
    Sal Palooza
  • JayCee
    Options
    ...daughter is a security manager for Lockheed Martin...

She work at the FW facility?
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited March 2021
    Options
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • JayCee
    edited March 2021
    Options

Cool. I toured the FW facility in '12. My nephew is in his senior year at UT engineering and his girlfriend is also an engineering student. She's interning w/LM in FW this summer. Really amazing to see production in action. We were given a virtual reality/3D sim of the weapon's bay for the F-35 during same time as the rollout of the first three 35's coming off the line. They were also winding down the F-16 program. Your daughter probably gets to see some sweet tech. Thanks for the link.
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    57wvo6cgaama.jpg

This family is right on the nature drive very easy to see....
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    Options
    ^^^ I like the Schlieren in the jet exhausts.
  • NotaSuv
    edited March 2021
    Options
    kzlbgo2fyshn.jpg

fast guy/slow bombs

• NotaSuv
    edited March 2021
    Options
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    Options
    Wow, the forum reboot's brought the cat contingent out in full force.

0denf0ouuuus.gif

(our son & daughter-in-law's cat, Felix, who has a thing about catnip laced bananas -- call him Mellow Yellow)