Post a picture... any picture

14054064084104111055

Comments

  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,769
    edited April 2020
    Willow wrote: »
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    m3p36ltkex1b.png

    How did you get a picture of the back of my stereo rack? ;)

    Is that pic of Russ' latest wiring...isn't he helping build an HT room?

    zmzfgb2qwm9r.jpg
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,867
    daddyjt wrote: »
    I recently returned home after working in CA for 4 months. While there, I developed an appreciation for the wines of Paso Robles. In fact, my new favorite wine is Isosceles.

    htx3ia1fptjb.jpeg
    Yup! Justin Isoceles is an icon! Much more expensive than, the Daou wine I posted. 👍

    Most people only think of California Chardonnay and Cabernet-Sauvignon, wines from Napa or Sonoma, but the state has such a great diversity of wines, different varietals, and multiple great regions, including Paso Robles and Santa Ynez.

    I’m sure you know this already, but for everyone else reading who might not, Isoceles is a Bordeaux style blend (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc).

    P.S. the photo settings I used were Portrait Mode + STAGE Light (not studio, as previously stated in error). Anyone with an iPhone should try it at least once. The results are astonishing, even with a 30 month old iPhone X.
    Alea jacta est!
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,867
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    der Motor. :(
    Ein John Deere, und ganz neu? Unglaublich! 😳

    Kann es nicht repariert 👨‍🔧 🧰 🔧 werden? 🤔
    Alea jacta est!
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,284
    Kex wrote: »
    daddyjt wrote: »
    I recently returned home after working in CA for 4 months. While there, I developed an appreciation for the wines of Paso Robles. In fact, my new favorite wine is Isosceles.

    htx3ia1fptjb.jpeg
    Yup! Justin Isoceles is an icon! Much more expensive than, the Daou wine I posted. 👍

    Most people only think of California Chardonnay and Cabernet-Sauvignon, wines from Napa or Sonoma, but the state has such a great diversity of wines, different varietals, and multiple great regions, including Paso Robles and Santa Ynez.

    I’m sure you know this already, but for everyone else reading who might not, Isoceles is a Bordeaux style blend (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc).

    P.S. the photo settings I used were Portrait Mode + STAGE Light (not studio, as previously stated in error). Anyone with an iPhone should try it at least once. The results are astonishing, even with a 30 month old iPhone X.

    I’m a relative newbie to the red wine world - any other Paso Robles suggestions?
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow


    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,769
    Kex wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    der Motor. :(
    Ein John Deere, und ganz neu? Unglaublich! 😳

    Kann es nicht repariert 👨‍🔧 🧰 🔧 werden? 🤔

    22 Jahre alt. :p
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    When I was working that looks like every lab I came across that was used to develop and test computer networking.
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    m3p36ltkex1b.png

    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,115
    I’m really good at cross connecting to get shlt running. Talked the Embassy Suites for LSAF to let me get an extended network for LSAF vendors to connect

    That’s what there IDF looked like ...couldn’t find the beginning to the end and backed the fork up not to shut the whole hotel down

    That shlt is a snowball affect and techs should be flogged with CAT6 cable when they roll that snowball down the hill

    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

    erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,430
    treitz3 wrote: »
    piompu5krpsg.png

    Tom

    That's for damn sure!
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,430
    egu78s8yerla.jpg

    Not much has changed in 25 years! The one on the right is over 25 years old. Maybe even 40 years old. I'm about to tie up the Spook JR. On the left.

    Come on @NotaSuv I need your help man!
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    If you use lures like that at my local farm pond, you would catch so much moss by the time you reeled it in it would weigh 10lbs :p I caught a bass they didn't weigh 1 1/2 lbs but felt like 10+ when I got it in LOL... I miss those days :)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

    HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,421
    cpdi4jqf5ys0.jpg Picked up these yesterday. Still a little early up here in Maine. Hope to be on the brook asap. All this stuff going on has me depressed & need to get away
    ..
    ..
    ..
    Randy/Maine
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,597
    voltz wrote: »
    If you use lures like that at my local farm pond, you would catch so much moss by the time you reeled it in it would weigh 10lbs :p I caught a bass they didn't weigh 1 1/2 lbs but felt like 10+ when I got it in LOL... I miss those days :)

    w166xdhlh1v7.jpg
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,324
    Viking64 wrote: »
    The Eschermobile.

    7482bwa0zpf7.jpg

    is that, is that the first Yugo?
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,844
    ^^^ nah, it's their current model
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,769
    edited April 2020
    Viking64 wrote: »
    The Eschermobile.

    7482bwa0zpf7.jpg

    That is outstanding.

    Picasso coulda rocked one of those, too.
  • charley96
    charley96 Posts: 299
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    The Eschermobile.

    7482bwa0zpf7.jpg

    is that, is that the first Yugo?

    Yes it was. It was called the "Screw Yourself" model. :D
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,126
    Ah, the end result of common core math has made it to Club Polk!

    Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,324
    That sure looks like a Mercury Cougar grill.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Viking64 wrote: »
    5wk67pdj0uf6.jpg

    Medium rare.
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,811
    CH46E wrote: »
    egu78s8yerla.jpg

    Not much has changed in 25 years! The one on the right is over 25 years old. Maybe even 40 years old. I'm about to tie up the Spook JR. On the left.

    Come on @NotaSuv I need your help man!

    Rapala Skitter Walker 8 in Chartreuse.........or SW 8 in Holographic silver....next size up the SW 11 will produce much bigger fish and less under slot...damn son with the boats you are around lets take a quick trip to the Bahamas and fish Crooked Island and Acklins..the BEST flats fishing there is..................maybe tell em you were acting on a tip ;)
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,126
    1grexbk9b83d.png

    Before you go and blow a head gasket, this is what we call "satire". Happy Thursday all.

    Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,324
    That has got to be wrong Tom !! When did Arizona get water at their beaches?
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,284
    treitz3 wrote: »
    1grexbk9b83d.png

    Before you go and blow a head gasket, this is what we call "satire". Happy Thursday all.

    Tom

    Looks like the line out in front of Costco, because they limit the number of people IN the store to keep “social distancing”...
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow


    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,597
    That's what happens when the country runs out of toilet paper. :o