Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,750
    Options
    cjrls66e0167.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,583
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    evp0rlofnsfc.png

Or drink more. A lot more.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,817
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    cjrls66e0167.jpeg

No one would steal that.

Would they?
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Every day and twice on Sunday (morning, before 6:00am), I suspect.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,875
    Options
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    evp0rlofnsfc.png

Or drink more. A lot more.

There's not enough liquor at the liquor store!
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    cjrls66e0167.jpeg

No one would steal that.

Would they?

They wouldn't get far those tires were ****, I think they develop the sit and spin after those...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,032
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    cjrls66e0167.jpeg

No one would steal that.

Would they?

It's almost theft proof...manual trans.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,125
    Options
    4wrt0l3i5tfn.png
    The historic Michigan Central Station in Detroit’s Corktown neighborhood first opened in 1913 as one of the country’s most impressive transportation terminals.

At its peak, the Beaux-Arts building saw 4,000 daily visitors, but in 1988, after decades of declining rail travel, it was shuttered. The train station sat vacant for over 30 years, its once-stunningly ornate facade falling victim to weather, vandalism, and neglect. But on Thursday, following a six-year, $950 million renovation, the 18-story structure reopened to much fanfare.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    k3yxj92rty4c.jpeg
    Brian

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,308
    Options
    n8dc71fxwd45.png

As is refractive index.
    B)

Meanwhile, in other Auntie Em! Auntie Em!* news.
    wogsgk7scv59.png
    Note that this is not from The Onion. :#
    _________
    * to wit:
    wgirlfo1tbgd.jpg
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,328
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

As is refractive index.

You've made us see refractive indices in a new light with a different slant.

As to the Larson cartoon, this is one that I must admit leaves me scratching my head.
  • OleBoot
    Options
    I don't like pickles.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    I don't like pickles.

Spit them out 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • OleBoot
    Options
    I do. Along with the special sauce. It makes a mess.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,308
    Options

As is refractive index.

You've made us see refractive indices in a new light with a different slant.

As to the Larson cartoon, this is one that I must admit leaves me scratching my head.

I just meant that, like Dorothy -- and that poor lobster -- in their situations, I am so befuddled by what passes for the reality in which I find myself in 2024 that I just wanna go home. ;)

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,811
    Options
    I just wanna go home. ;)

Skip to the ONE MINUTE mark . . . . Mark. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtCiN5413Jo
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,240
    Options

There are so many jokes I could make with this comment, and all at your expense. As a gentleman however, I will not engage in such crass attempts at humor and will instead endeavor to take the high road.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,372
    Options
    ikl0qb38pux1.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,418
    Options

There are so many jokes I could make with this comment, and all at your expense. As a gentleman however, I will not engage in such crass attempts at humor and will instead endeavor to take the high road.

Thank you, John, you inspired me to NOT post.
    ....it would have been awesome, though, BUT...
    .. etiquette wins once again !
    😇
    Sal Palooza
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,918
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I don't like pickles.

Spit them out 🤦🏻‍♂️

That would make him the hawk tuah man
  • OleBoot
    Options

****. Jokes at my expense are fine. But they'd better be funny.
  • OleBoot
    Options

****. Jokes at my expense are fine. But they'd better be funny.

Jesus H, we can't write p u s s y? I want to post about my cat.