Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• machone
    machone Posts: 1,478
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    machone wrote: »
    That's a lot of aircraft. I wonder where that photo was taken?

In a hanger.

Thanks
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    I'm a P51 Mustang fan. Built a model of it with a sliding canopy, removable pilot, prop that spun, wheels folded up and it dropped bombs.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,277
    Options
    BTW
    In a hanger

That's George Grand level right there 👍
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    The Corsair with those gull wings is one of the sexiest airplanes ever. I built the Monogram model of it when I was a kid, painted exactly that color. Also featured in that show Baa Baa Blacksheep.

Lol you mean Black Sheep Squadron? Baa-aaa-aaat
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options
    The Black Sheep kits were made by Revell and were 1/32…
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    edited March 26
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    The Corsair with those gull wings is one of the sexiest airplanes ever. I built the Monogram model of it when I was a kid, painted exactly that color. Also featured in that show Baa Baa Blacksheep.

Lol you mean Black Sheep Squadron? Baa-aaa-aaat
    The Black Sheep kits were made by Revell and were 1/32… The original show was The Flying Misfits, which was a movie of the week and served as the pilot episode of Baa Baa Black Sheep. It was revamped to Black Sheep Squardon for season two. Marine Col. Gregory “Pappy” Boyington served as technical advisor. He also was awarded the CMoH for his heroics after spending time in a Japanese POW camp.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    I remember seeing Peter Frampton on that show.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    Do you think I'm kidding?!?!?!?!?!

mfsb5ohqa4wx.jpg

xkz2nmpjdtf8.jpg

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    They built an airstrip on Catalina Island and used the Channel Islands to film.

• soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,387
    Options
    He played a "coast watcher"
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,082
    Options
    Saw this on FBM. Struck me in a strange way.

Selling Everything in Tastefully Designed Bachelor Pad,

ymsryl331hij.png

I spent a lot of money and a good amount of time sourcing the highest quality, rare, and most unique furnishing to design my own personal bachelor pad located in an exclusive building in Downtown Atlanta.

I love everything in this property and I hate to have to sell it but I am moving have reluctantly decided that it would just be easier to sell everything and start fresh. : (

Items for sale include almost everything you see here, King size bedset ($10k tempur pedic with adjustable base), art pieces, possibly even the Ducati custom motorcycle, sofa, arm chairs, book case, dining table, bar stools, etc etc.

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,519
    Options
    You should snap up that one tire. It’s a limited edition.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    I'm a P51 Mustang fan. Built a model of it with a sliding canopy, removable pilot, prop that spun, wheels folded up and it dropped bombs.

I had a wife that fits that description.....
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    Options
    maxward wrote: »
    You should snap up that one tire. It’s a limited edition.

That's a fatty rear tire for some bike, and those leathers are nice ones....a one-piece Dainese Italian suit
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • maxward
    Options
    The armchair, if comfortable, would make a good listening chair.
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Previously posted pic reminds me not to eat too much cheese

7t10ld7f6b7r.png
    Sal Palooza
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,508
    Options
    Kung Fu Bunny:

9gh3qgreqgfq.png
  • mhardy6647
    edited March 28
    Options
    Kung Fu Bunny:

9gh3qgreqgfq.png

Since bunnies cannot fistbump, I suppose.
    They're excited that Easter is coming. B)
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    Is that a boost gauge there on the left? Can't quite figure out what's going on here.
    I disabled signatures.
  • maxward
    Options
    ^^^ Where’s the big pencil?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options

You beat me to it, my thoughts exactly when I laid eyes upon it.
    😊
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options

zam0fre7f87i.jpg

"That's what she ...."

....oh, never mind.
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    edited March 29
    Options
    narcsg8uajz5.png

So... I don't know about all y'all, but if I were gonna shop for a shiny new Plymouth, I'd wanna get it from Lou Reed.

Purty sure Holly did. Holly, as you may recall, came from Miami, FLA. Hitchhiked her (their) way across the USA...
    https://www.curbsideclassic.com/blog/vintage-snapshots-and-photography/vintage-dealer-snapshots-chrysler-and-plymouth-dealers-1950s-1960s/
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,135
    Options
    Jimmy Page with his 52 year old daughter and 34 year old girlfriend.

cuslo3cv0kzp.png