Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,164
    edited February 14
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,308
    5u65wnr49eob.png
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,164
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    5u65wnr49eob.png

That looks good.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,355
    edited February 14
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    LMFAO!!!

b1ymlp3lqsbf.jpeg

Go ahead... I double dog dare you! Just make sure the blood drips out of his mouth down the fron of the speaker…
    Post edited by nooshinjohn on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    LMFAO!!!
    b1ymlp3lqsbf.jpeg
    I KNEW IT!!!
    I disabled signatures.
  • Correct spelling should read
    "AstroKnots" 🤔

The type of knot on a truck would be considered a hitch
    Sal Palooza
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,823
    uxhe6a2vaqcl.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,414
    edited February 15
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    uxhe6a2vaqcl.jpeg

Ya but if you ain't making at least one right turn......
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,308
    edited February 15
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    5u65wnr49eob.png

That looks good.

Thank you!! Dude, if you like fish...this was tilapia sauteed in butter, wine and garlic then wrapped in foil and placed in the oven to keep warm. More butter, wine, garlic and heavy cream was added to the pan to make the sauce.....when the ingredients were blended, asiago cheese was grated in and whisked for the right consistency.....ima tell you what.....the fish was moist and flakey, the sauce was on point and my girlfriend punched me square in the mouth and screamed..."THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH".....I honestly didn't know whether to be honored or offended..... :D
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • nooshinjohn
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    uxhe6a2vaqcl.jpeg

Ya but if you ain't making at least one right turn......

There is not one element of a NASCAR race machine that is stock anymore. I wish they would go back at least to the Bill Elliot/Dale Sr. types of cars and rules. Back then, it was FUN!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,823
    Well, there are more road courses than ever these days.

I’m not gonna disagree, though. It isn’t what it used to be.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,457
    1btasu4edto7.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • SCompRacer
    ituyvuxtmt8d.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,429
    muodvczkor85.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• nooshinjohn
    daddyjt wrote: »
    muodvczkor85.jpeg

Cigarette tax, re-sale tax, carbon tax, alcohol tax, taxes on social security, and on and on and on…. And let’s not even start on fees, fines and levies.

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,597
    two from ASR today that I liked...
    pyva8b9jqb4l.jpg
    ohe1fzz339ic.jpg
    oops. Make that three.
    ni58ggca2bub.jpeg

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,223
    RIP
    Chuck Mawhinney, the Deadliest Sniper in Marine Corps History, Dies at 75
    tx8fb1113tox.png
    It wasn't until 1991 that the world learned of Marine Corps veteran Charles Benjamin "Chuck" Mawhinney's 103 confirmed kills during his time deployed to Vietnam in the late 1960s. That count made him not only the deadliest sniper of the Vietnam War, but also the deadliest sniper ever to serve in the Marine Corps. But Mawhinney never mentioned his exploits or record to friends or family; it only came out because a fellow sniper wrote a book giving him the title.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,983
    daddyjt wrote: »
    muodvczkor85.jpeg

Cigarette tax, re-sale tax, carbon tax, alcohol tax, taxes on social security, and on and on and on…. And let’s not even start on fees, fines and levies.

Ain't that the truth...plus Rrsp, you invest taxed money only to be taxed again when you withdraw.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,597
    edited February 17
    nr1t40dj6g2h.jpg
    Another "green" transportation option, although this doesn't seem to get nearly as much press as things like eBikes and light rail. Go figure.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,986
    It's called "Kneepads".
  • SCompRacer
    For the only one drink a day folks.

1v52awtnlb3t.jpg