Troy, a magazine you should subscribe to...

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Just a thought....
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited June 2005
    OUCH!

Anyone get the liscence plate number on that speeding bus?

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited June 2005
    No need to be ashamed. Ive been a subscriber for years! :D
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,411
    edited June 2005
    five min. and I got nothing
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • TroyD
    edited June 2005
    Originally posted by hoosier21
    five min. and I got nothing

What else is there to say, really?

BDT
  • Loud & Clear
    Loud & Clear Posts: 1,538
    edited June 2005
    Great picture ;>}

Two Channel Setup:

Speakers: Wharfedale Opus 2-3
    Integrated Amp: Krell S-300i
    DAC: Arcam irDac
    Source: iMac
    Remote Control: iPad Mini

3.2 Home Theater Setup:

Fronts: Klipsch RP-160M
    Center: Klipsch RP-160M
    Subwoofer: SVS PB12NSD (X 2)
    AVR: Yamaha Aventage RX-A2030
    Blu Ray: Sony BDP-S790
    TV Source: DirecTV Genie
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited June 2005
    Thank God for ......

Edit..sorry for the .bmp crap
    Life without music would
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,183
    edited June 2005
    I learned along time ago that the All Mighty P***y rules the world. We are just allowed to lie here for there needs.

Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Mjr7531
    Mjr7531 Posts: 856
    edited June 2005
    Originally posted by mantis
    I learned along time ago that the All Mighty P***y rules the world. We are just allowed to lie here for there needs.

Dan

Party? ;)
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,160
    edited June 2005
    It all goes back to EVE :eek: :D;)

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited June 2005
    Originally posted by mantis
    Dan
    I learned a long time ago that the All Mighty D****r rules the world. When you have a lot of D****rs, you can get as much P***y as you want.;)
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited June 2005
    Weird.....I don't have the problems you guys seem to have..... :p
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2007
    Troy Troy Troy Troy Troy
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited April 2007
    Dude, you grey beards are kicking up some great old threads. I didn't know there was such witty ribbing back in the old days.

Since I've joined, it's just been cable wars, political headbutting, etc.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    AndyGwis wrote: »
    Dude, you grey beards are kicking up some great old threads. I didn't know there was such witty ribbing back in the old days.

I was thinking the same thing....This needs to be brought back!
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited April 2007
    What is this whip on Troy day?
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited April 2007
    Fireman32 wrote: »
    What is this whip on Troy day?

Is it Tuesday already?
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited April 2007
    Wow, I can't wait for next month's issue. Looking forward to "How to live on $20 budget a week when she spends $80 on shoes." :p
  • TroyD
    edited April 2007
    AndyGwis wrote: »

You know, I've been thinking about this.....it would seem that the forum was funnier a few years ago.

Now, before anyone thinks that it was all sunshine, kool-aid and kumbaya...there where some REAL rumbles. Liv4fam, CHRIS, spyderman...etc etc.

However I think alot of the humor was based on the fact that the people that were on the board the most bounced things back and forth and most of the humor was homegrown and spontaneous, if that makes any sense. It just sort of evolved out of ongoing conversations.

Today, it just seems like the humor is either cut and paste link stuff or just not that original.

I dunno, but I agree, there was some REALLY funny stuff back then. Do a search on snot rockets, THAT was funny stuff there.

BDT