We've lost TonyB

Options
13»

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,670
    Options
    RIP man!! Huge loss here. So Sorry to hear this.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,432
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. RIP to a great person.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,327
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    jt69i221y8rj.jpg

    That's my wife sitting next to Tony. That was the most fun Axpona year we had I feel.

    I thought Tony was going to piss himself laughing after we came out of one of the larger listening rooms doing a demo with Leonard Cohen, and my wife got out of the sweet spot seats and stood up and said " phew, whoever sits there next is going to have to cean up that seat"


    Tony Bridget and I before we went to working from home would meet up at Seasons 52 after work for happy hour.

    Great man who will be missed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,463
    Options
    R.I.P. Tony. I messaged a few times with him. Sad news for our group here. Prayer's for his family.
  • skrol
    skrol Posts: 3,493
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers for his Tony's family and friends.
    Stan

    Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

    HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

    Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
  • halen
    halen Posts: 743
    Options
    Rest in peace pops. Many memories. He was a friend. But I always called him gramps.

    I will miss you.
  • Osarion
    Osarion Posts: 197
    Options
    R.I.P and condolences to his family and friends.
  • Rich502
    Rich502 Posts: 147
    Options
    RIP Tony. Although I didn’t know Tony personally I remember the many insightful and humorous posts over the years. Definitely will be missed. Glad to hear some of the stories being shared by fellow polkies.