Hurricane Milton

13»

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,967
    So far, I have heard from all my friends but the Sauter's. All of them are without power. Every one of them, from the West coast to the East coast of Florida.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,139
    My Stepdaughter lost power at 9:00pm last night. Still doesn't have power. Some trees in the roads but there's guys sawing them up and making way fast.

Shea said there was still some warm water left in the heater.

The rising water still had a way to go before it breached her floor level.

They barbecued hot-dogs, hamburgers and pork-chops for lunch. I think a pot of Baked beans was a side.

Her and her neighbors dread the cold showers to come if that happens.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,967
    Well, I drove down I-77 this morning and must have passed about 70 utility trucks headed that way. Help is coming. Plus, DeSantis prestaged IIRC 700 or so crews just from his state around the storm's path.

Madeira Beach got hit hard.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,700
    Manasota Key and Grove City also pretty bad.
    https://youtu.be/QDSPD1rX8fg
    My sister's condo is a close to this, but away from shore by several miles. Their place is OK.
    I'm seeing more damage from the 30+ tornados. Dang, those did some damage inland.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    All good here. Did not lose power or internet. Yes, I evac to Jacksonville but check my Ring device so did not lose contact with it from Jacksonville.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.