Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,196
    edited December 2023
    Options
    @msg Scott, all these years, you need to embrace the multi-quote feature :D

@ChrisD06 You do show some responsible adult tendencies by reaching out to Tom and posting the Forum-Wide apology. I'm sure it wasn't easy. I don't have any particular ill feelings to anything you've posted and I hope you stick around and contribute in a healthy manner.

Over the last 20 or so years, this forum has had so many new people show up and try to fit in by posting in every thread, expressing opinions that may or may not in line with the majority, arguing stupid points to death, and just being ****$. Hell, some have just let their arse hang in the breeze with all their stupid antics, aka, our Farmer from the Dakotas. We are a mostly friendly and welcoming group, but you have to realize you don't need to chime into every thread. Some of us are still are guilty of that after years...how else do they accumulate more than 20K posts!

Ultimately, the best thing is to post when you can contribute something useful, whether it is a technical detail, a relavant experience, or some good humor. Just remember to fact check before hitting the Post Comment button. In a forum this big, there is probably going to be someone who has professional experience in just about every different aspect of this hobby. Be respectful of those folks.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,707
    edited December 2023
    Options
    We need an auto-post feature to up our post count and forum clout. No real substance required, just a bunch of husk. Kinda like 'what ya listenin' to'.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,279
    Options
    @ChrisD06 This is an opportunity for character building, and you will be all the better for it.
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,663
    edited December 2023
    Options
    And now back to our regular programing!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!……
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    msg wrote: »

But where's the one with the girl launching off the end of the slip 'n slide ramp/mound at the end?!?

I read your post 15 seconds ago. Just saying. :p

hvpi070l9imh.gif
    Was Russ chasing her?

No, he got wise. Set this up stun 'er good, then dragged her to his lair in the woods.

I do vaguely recall from the original thread, I think, that there was a string of responses to a post or comment about cake.
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    trxiuha57eg4.jpg
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    edited December 2023
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Well, if you want to blame someone? Blame me. He apologized to me privately and it was I who suggested that he take a gut punch and apologize to the forum.

WTF were you thinking! You cruel sick bas tard!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    No... It couldn't be...
    v0r3yq0uov2b.gif
    I disabled signatures.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,164
    edited December 2023
    Options
    It's got legs …. This post I tell ya! Sew what! See what I just did. I’m sorry too ! I quit chasing the audio tail but I still check in here because Facebook sux
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,962
    Options
    I apologize for missing all the drama and not being around in the circle of Polkies egging him on, chanting Fight Fight Fight!! Can someone send me the link to the fight?
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,191
    Options
    The 10th and final round is here https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/199312/fellas-ya-gotta-try-this-cheap-and-effective-way-to-extract-more-out-of-your-system#latest

This is where I think a lot of us had enough, at least it is where I became quite annoyed. Props to him for maybe starting to have some self awareness. We will see, young guy has some growing up to do and hopefully this is a push in the right direction.
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,924
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    I apologize for missing all the drama and not being around in the circle of Polkies egging him on, chanting Fight Fight Fight!! Can someone send me the link to the fight?

The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,962
    Options
    That wasn't sooo bad. The real fun begins when the election hoopla cranks up full force lol
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,707
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    That wasn't sooo bad. The real fun begins when the election hoopla cranks up full force lol

Elections now come with BSL-4 chimeraviruses.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.