You’re doing it wrong…

Options
1…5859616364…132

Comments

  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,561
    Options
    ... but it would feel bad.
    :#
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 29,742
    Options
    39auaz5kuwhq.jpg
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, it was a feel-good ad to get women involved in STEM
    I know a couple of engineering chicks who know their way around STEM.
    I disabled signatures.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 3,256
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    6u7si4lzf4eb.jpg

    Poor-man’s disposal?
    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    6u7si4lzf4eb.jpg

    Same engineers who designed Fat Man
    (but scaled for home use)

    wkeucwhelxqn.jpeg
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,561
    Options
    k9dx44k2yun3.png
    (seen @ hifihaven.org)
    follow me for more audiophile vinyl tips

  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    I don't drink beer but I will give you an awesome for that ^^^^

    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"
    Harry / Marietta GA
    m9iutt1ly1yd.png
  • This content has been removed.
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    6v76ocpeujab.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 6,079
    Options
    6v76ocpeujab.jpg

    Is she trying to light the table on fire?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre Upgraded with Mundorf Supremes
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)


    There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    wwn0eyhn4xbx.png
    Sal Palooza
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 52,407
    Options
    Hopefully, someone restored it.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    I prefer kudzu for my field storage cover.

    A little known fact, kudzu was the basis for the Jack And The Beanstalk tale. I just made that up, but it sounds plausible.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Goats prefer kudzu
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    9xrgu611tr4i.png
    This joke would completely backfire on me if I included a statement, so I won't.
    Ivan and Viking will likely still pick up on it, if anyone would.
    rv2atb6cehvh.png

    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    Goats prefer kudzu
    I like goats!

    I still want to get a pair of devil's spawn, but I read that they can escape, and will try to.
    chjafch868z3.gif

    And I'd also run outta stuff for them to eat pretty quickly. Maybe I could rent some.

    I had this idea that would be fun, maybe for about a week - build a pallet climb behind the house, so I could find them on the roof waiting for me when I get home. But I'm afraid they'd eat the shingles. But it'd be fun to setup a cam for the reactions of walkers-and-drivers-by.
    I disabled signatures.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,274
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I like goats!
    I had this idea that would be fun, maybe for about a week - build a pallet climb behind the house, so I could find them on the roof waiting for me when I get home. But I'm afraid they'd eat the shingles. But it'd be fun to setup a cam for the reactions of walkers-and-drivers-by.

    Reminds me of Goats on the Roof in Tiger, Georgia - Visit Sky Valley
    2s00sxx3p254.png
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

    Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 2,685
    Options
    kzaab8v6ypds.jpeg
    Brian

  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,520
    Options
    Reminds me of this old radio show...Please Move The Deer Crossing Sign

    https://youtu.be/RFCrJleggrI
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

    erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 2,685
    Options
    Guy I have coffee with in the mornings used to be the police chief here in town. He likes to tell the story about getting calls to move the deer crossing signs “down there further because that’s where they cross.” 😳🙄😝

    Brian

  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 3,053
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Reminds me of this old radio show...Please Move The Deer Crossing Sign

    https://youtu.be/RFCrJleggrI

    I heard that one before....hilarious....totally blond....and sadly, there ARE people with that level of understanding....
    Marantz AV10-Emotiva ERC3-Denafrips Venus-Panasonic UB820-AudioQuest Power Quest 707-Emotiva DR3, DR2, XPA2, XPA6-Focal Kanta No2, Sopra Center-PolkAudio RTiA9, RTiA3, LSiM 702F/X-Epik Empire-SVS SB5000-11.3
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    That Deer Crossing sign isn't properly ventilated

    hewfnx6dyzdt.png
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    edited January 2025
    Options
    Person who shot up that sign got a little prematurely excited.
    3cpcaxtz7fu1.gif
    I disabled signatures.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 3,256
    Options
    I have nothing but distain for people that shoot road signs.
    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 3,256
    Options
    oj93d5kbw40j.jpeg
    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    I"m not touching that with a 10" pole ! 🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,520
    Options
    Are they rear ported?? :D
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

    erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    They can be.
    pelza606o3al.jpg
    I disabled signatures.