You’re doing it wrong…
Options
Comments
-
I lead a rather sheltered life and had to look up what a Waymo is. No thanks I'll take the shoe leather express.
-
BlueBirdMusic wrote: »I was downtown Atlanta on Tuesday, and saw a Waymo for the first time - in a heard of three.
Didn't know what I was seeing at first. I don't doubt at all their contact with "dealers".
I'm not riding in one.
Saw my first one in Nashville a week ago. They are sure weird-looking.
Brian -
Not your fathers Jaguar.
-
BlueBirdMusic wrote: »I was downtown Atlanta on Tuesday, and saw a Waymo for the first time - in a heard of three.
Didn't know what I was seeing at first. I don't doubt at all their contact with "dealers".
I'm not riding in one.
I think I shared this in another thread previously, but it is still hilarious to me...
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/empty-waymos-invade-atlanta-neighborhood-circle-cul-de-sac-hours-with-no-passengers/CSNV2G5CZFHHFP6BOH6YF5RCFU/See profile for rigs. Nothing else here. -
For those of you that have watched F1 for any length of time, you understand the clown-show that the FIA (governing body) can be at times. Well, this past weekend they announced perhaps the most unnecessary announcement in history…
The weather at the track for the Malaysian Grand Prix went from this:
To this in the span of about 30 minutes:
Which prompted the FIA to state (and I quote) - “There has been a change in climatic conditions…”
“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -
That was a crazy race.
-
That was a crazy race.
Once they got it started, I thought it was fantastic. It was nice to see Max get a win…“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -
The worst part about it was the buggy software that the FIA gave the teams. The software caused a $hit$how formation lap with cars completely loosing power, and ultimately delayed the race by another 53 minutes while they patched the software. This wasn't really mentioned in the live broadcast, but was revealed later.See profile for rigs. Nothing else here.
-

His father, who is 5'2", supported the surgery after experiencing lifelong insecurity about his own height, and paid the $150,000 cost
https://youtu.be/fAvU6-8sqV4?si=5BICXYFlDOifyi8M
"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"Harry / Marietta GA
-
-
No way, not even if I were 4’ 2”.









