You’re doing it wrong…
Options
Comments
-
-
Unfortunately, I've been Car D many times around Atlanta.

See profile for rigs. Nothing else here. -
Unfortunately, I've been Car D many times around Atlanta.

In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Car C's fate would be ruled justifiable autocide.
-
Unfortunately, I've been Car D many times around Atlanta.

They need to add the one where the car already in the circle yields to the incoming lanes.Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
1KVA Dreadnought
Marantz SA 8005
Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
Sony PS4
Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video
"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER" -
Unfortunately, I've been Car D many times around Atlanta.

I am going to quote this once more to drive people crazy when they see this thread. -
The only thing worse than a car c in a rotary is trying to follow gps directions in one.
-
-
This content has been removed.
-
Crazy mudder f....... People in your two lanes way, someone in turn only lane, opposite lane of traffic open, jump around! I've had nimrods use the turn only lane to pass on Caton Farm Rd while I was moving into the turn only lane to turn. Two choices, head on or abort.
A couple screen shots of forward dash cam today. Yes, have one pointing behind also. No time to edit minute long video.

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 * -
-
This content has been removed.
-
-
I think they say this about Maryland, as well. Though I'm not sure if maybe it's just Baltimore? @mhardy6647?The closer to Chi-town you get the crazy driver factor exponentially goes up by a factor 10x+.
Wow!!
I disabled signatures. -
Maroons. I'm not even really surprised anymore.

That "Big W" of palm trees was located where the red dot is in the image below.
-
Woh, what happened there?!? That was a nice park in the film. I always really liked that sequence.I disabled signatures.
-
I think they say this about Maryland, as well. Though I'm not sure if maybe it's just Baltimore? @mhardy6647?The closer to Chi-town you get the crazy driver factor exponentially goes up by a factor 10x+.
Wow!!
It's really every big city. Any metro area over 1 million probably amplifies the crazy driver experience. I've lived around Detroit and Atlanta. Both equally crazy. Road trips have found similar in Nashville, Cincinnati, Louisville, New Orleans, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Flint, Jacksonville (pretty much all of Florida for that matter), Charlotte, etc.See profile for rigs. Nothing else here. -

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.—Martin Luther King Jr. -
Having commuted in and around Boston & Cambridge for a number of years -- absolutely nothing on the road surprises me.

There are left turn lanes in Cambridge and Norwood that are routinely short circuited by drivers who don't want to wait in the line turning left, so they whip around on the right, making the left turn from the right lane in front of the hapless, law abiding folks who didn't grow up there.
A favorite memory from the old days of "The Central Artery" in Boston: Seeing a guy in very heavy traffic, in a lane that was ending had ended open his driver's door out into traffic and follow it in to the through lane, closing it slowly as he nosed doored in.
-
Um . . . just . . . no

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.—Martin Luther King Jr. -
Gotta say, that is creative repurposing. Fire sterilizes, so no worries there.See profile for rigs. Nothing else here.
-
agingboomer wrote: »Um . . . just . . . no

That's beyond redneck. -
This content has been removed.
-
Genius!mhardy6647 wrote: »Having commuted in and around Boston & Cambridge for a number of years -- absolutely nothing on the road surprises me.
There are left turn lanes in Cambridge and Norwood that are routinely short circuited by drivers who don't want to wait in the line turning left, so they whip around on the right, making the left turn from the right lane in front of the hapless, law abiding folks who didn't grow up there.
A favorite memory from the old days of "The Central Artery" in Boston: Seeing a guy in very heavy traffic, in a lane that was ending had ended open his driver's door out into traffic and follow it in to the through lane, closing it slowly as he nosed doored in.
I'm gonna get a beater for the commute and test this and other creative traffic maxxing.
I disabled signatures. -
One visit here every four years is enough ,to much affecting my OCD.VR3 SDA SRS 1.2TL Duelund Monoliths+VR31000va Dreadnaught +VR3 MM2 SDA cable,
,Lumin u2x ,<-sfp fibre <-LHYas8 Pro+ Switch,Transparent Reference MM2 xlr,power and speaker cables.FTA Sinope SE usb.40 Amp power line for amp with earth stake&Faraday shield ,20 Amp power line for digital equipment ->shunyata 8 venom power board...Working on it! -
-
And: too
-
Colorado small town abandoned by the state after all elected officials resign, water concerns grow
Hartman, which has a population of 30 in southeast Colorado, saw its three active trustees resign in January, a day after a brawl erupted between four women following a board of trustees meeting, according to The Denver Post.
A small town in Colorado has been declared abandoned by the state after its remaining elected officials resigned, leading its troubled water system to become a "health hazard" to its residents, according to state officials.
The Office of the Colorado Secretary of State said the determination was made this week after a public hearing showed that "the Town of Hartman had no Board of Trustees or Town Clerk, was unable to hold a town election, and owned infrastructure critical for the treatment or delivery of water to residents."
"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"Harry / Marietta GA
-
30????? Damn! A guy could bang every girl in town and still be single.
-
Road trip. Pick up a case of bottle water on the way to town, and live like a king.
I disabled signatures. -
"This always gives me a giggle."

VR3 SDA SRS 1.2TL Duelund Monoliths+VR31000va Dreadnaught +VR3 MM2 SDA cable,
,Lumin u2x ,<-sfp fibre <-LHYas8 Pro+ Switch,Transparent Reference MM2 xlr,power and speaker cables.FTA Sinope SE usb.40 Amp power line for amp with earth stake&Faraday shield ,20 Amp power line for digital equipment ->shunyata 8 venom power board...Working on it!










