You’re doing it wrong…

Options
1…122123125127128…132

Comments

  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 20,357
    Options
    Y'all are getting X rated at this point.

    Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,442
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    NYPD finest...look close, time for a diet.
    m86kkgqdxsgs.jpg

    Rip-a-dee-doo-da. She might get some chafing now.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • agingboomer
    agingboomer Posts: 654
    Options
    fjzi0mfuv3y0.png
    The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.—Martin Luther King Jr.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    tcxubw45h7bm.jpg
    When your mower has always looked at the AC unit with a twinkle in it's eye.
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    When a lawn tractor and an A/C condenser love each other very much...
    Lawn tractor and AC heading to extension cord territory...
    Viking64 wrote: »
    2duf7y0gf7t2.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 3,256
    Options
    ko48otcj6pdm.jpeg
    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 11,363
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    NYPD finest...look close, time for a diet.
    m86kkgqdxsgs.jpg

    Rip-a-dee-doo-da. She might get some chafing now.

    Or a slight cooling sensation
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 3,129
    Options
    I decided not to read the details; but here is the HEADLINE:

    ql7mtbudjtfx.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"
    Harry / Marietta GA
    m9iutt1ly1yd.png
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,561
    Options
    speaking of public -- and realizing I posted this on the 'post a picture' thread back when I observed it (May 2022), but I remain wryly amused by the pluck of the (?) pranksterettes who subtly altered the signage on this MHC campus police Explorer. B)
    2idesobk6btl.jpg

  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    I decided not to read the details; but here is the HEADLINE:
    ql7mtbudjtfx.png
    Sounds like this dude I had on my paper route when I was a kid in the 80s. One day when I was collecting, he came to the door with too-short shorts on, if you know what I mean, after I heard the vacuum oddly straining. I carried a big knife with me after that. That dude was creepy. He would always watch me while I delivered papers and stuff in that apt complex. I was ahead of my time. Coulda turned that into an Only Fans payday now.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,810
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    speaking of public -- and realizing I posted this on the 'post a picture' thread back when I observed it (May 2022), but I remain wryly amused by the pluck of the (?) pranksterettes who subtly altered the signage on this MHC campus police Explorer. B)
    2idesobk6btl.jpg

    That happens all the time when troublemakers, thugs, hoodlums, ruffians, and juvenile delinquents are in need of a Roman numeral 50.
  • agingboomer
    agingboomer Posts: 654
    Options
    r2yz72bf78u8.png
    The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.—Martin Luther King Jr.
  • agingboomer
    agingboomer Posts: 654
    Options
    verspoynz1vr.png
    The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.—Martin Luther King Jr.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 20,357
    Options
    That wouldn't even be rated for any tongue weight, whatsoever, and a bump. Idiots. They live amongst us, and unfortunately for us, vote.

    Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    I found an improved version.
    qqylj9gu17xu.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 20,357
    Options
    *Shakes head*

    Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    This one. Definitely. It's got a bracket!
    m8ty2jbnzgd1.png
    Pretty sure the wood composite here is made from driveway-chucked speakers, so it's been tested.
    I disabled signatures.
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,587
    Options
    Recycling is best!
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

    Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

    Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

    "All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,427
    Options
    Clyde spent a fair amount of time polishing up that beauty. Enough so that he saw the need to use a hitch lock so the hippies won't steal it.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,810
    Options
    Those zip ties need to be duct taped to keep them from slipping.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 3,129
    Options
    Doing it WRONG?

    Combining Marijuana And Music Enhances Medical Benefits, Reduces Prescription Drug Use And Boosts Emotions, Government-Funded Study Shows

    https://www.marijuanamoment.net/combining-marijuana-and-music-enhances-medical-benefits-reduces-prescription-drug-use-and-boosts-emotions-government-funded-study-shows/
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"
    Harry / Marietta GA
    m9iutt1ly1yd.png
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,561
    Options
    For decades I have said that as long as there are teenagers and dope -- Dark Side of the Moon will be a be a top-selling album.
    B)
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 3,256
    Options
    752azqow0ea5.jpeg
    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 3,256
    Options
    gabb77vvfpj6.png
    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 3,256
    Options
    9ofupd9cxnn1.jpeg
    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,810
    Options
    They spelled "thrust" wrong.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 3,129
    Options
    The DAY I learned something about a basic life event and "Doing it Wrong":

    On February 29, 1992, my young nephew Seth and I visited a legendary Atlanta bookstore, Oxford Books at the Peachtree Battle Shopping Center on Peachtree Road.

    Our purpose of going to the bookstore on that day was to meet and buy a book from Pat Buchanan who was promoting his political tract and memoir, "Right from the Beginning". Pat Buchanan was running for the GOP nomination for President, and the appearance was just days before Georgia’s crucial "Super Tuesday" primary.

    As we were in line to greet Pat Buchanan, we noticed a display of books next to the greeting line that mainly were about Boy Scouts. Since Seth and I both had been boy scouts, the books got our attention.


    The book that really stood out was a surprise, and later we learned it was not a "true" boy scout related book. Of course we laughed and had a fun time talking about the subject of the book.

    We both agreed that we didn't know how to do it! The book was as seen in this photograph:


    a5xr329ekbo1.png

    ...........................................................................................................................................................,
    (Note: It is a "famous" book with multiple editions and is for sale on Amazon)

    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"
    Harry / Marietta GA
    m9iutt1ly1yd.png
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,650
    Options
    Isn't it dig a little hole, back against a tree, squat, do the deed, and wipe with a buddy's shirt while he's still sleeping back at camp?

    Who wants to go camping?
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,561
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Isn't it dig a little hole, back against a tree, squat, do the deed, and wipe with a buddy's shirt while he's still sleeping back at camp?

    Who wants to go camping?

    4pf0gz7musyl.png
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 8,221
    edited July 23
    Options
    I can tell you after raising an Eagle Scout and joining him for every camp weekend, Scouts rarely camp where there isn't a latrine. Even backpacking trips are planned around finding the outhouses. (At least, that's how it was in Georgia)
    See profile for rigs. Nothing else here.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,427
    Options
    Latrines aren't exactly the best thing going either. Anyone ever notice the acoustics of a large (several stalls) empty latrine with all those hard surfaces? Trying to be discreet in one after slopping beer and eating campground food for a few days is downright impossible.