New cables from Infigo

marvda1
marvda1 Posts: 4,862
As everyone starts to roll their eyes, her is a review I did on Infigo's new cables.
https://www.thesoundadvocate.com/2023/05/infigo-audio-sparkle-signature-cables-reviewed/
Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
Puritan PSM156

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    I'm gonna chime in and say I'm a victim of cables. They excite me, maybe more so than the gear they connect to. Many decades ago, I got into cables and man have I traveled down some mental roads.

Many years ago I basically landed 3 cable companies I fully support well to a point honestly. I have respect for Kimber Kable, Cardas and Audioquest. I have owned all 3 bands pretty deeply and they are my top 3. Audioquest is my top cable as I never had issues with any of their cables ( except the First Gen Fiber HDMI cable which has had some failures that really pissed me off.)

Never heard of this brand but if you like them, I suggest trying them out. Why not this is a hobby and they look really good.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,862
    edited May 2023
    I say if you are looking in this price range give the 15 days trail a shot, even though some will say this is too short of a period, they are sending demo models out, so you won't have to worry about burn in.
    I did prefer my cables ($1600 less), so in the end it's your ears and preferences that count.
    Oh, and bank account :D

https://infigoaudio.com/
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156