George Daniels - PSA - One GREAT guy...

Options

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,652
    Options
    Prayers sent. George and Janice are awesome people.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • hewlew1
    hewlew1 Posts: 154
    Options
    George and Janice are the best of the best. George will pick on me about my pizza baking skills, and I will pick on him about the fact that he is eating way to much fish of one kind or another. I sit here dealing with my own health issues which George knows about wishing a favorable outcome for George so he can keep eating to much fish. Love you lime the brother I never had. BROTHER GET WELL!
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    George, You are in my thoughts and prayers. I still have your Joule here. You are a good man George.
  • hewlew1
    hewlew1 Posts: 154
    Options
    It is with a heavy heart that I break the news to all of the Polk members of George's passing.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    :'( May George RIP and my condolences to his family and friends
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,480
    Options
    Sad day. RIP.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,064
    Options
    Condolences to family and friends.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    edited August 2022
    Options
    God Bless and keep George and his family in His divine care and continue to bless all those that gave of themselves to care for him in his last days. His wisdom here will be forever missed...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    Options
    I am very sorry to hear this. RIP George, you will be immensely missed in the Polkie community.

Please let us know if we can do anything
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    Options
    Oh man! I hope he was able to read or have someone read some of the posts here....R.I.P.
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,587
    Options
    My condolences, to his wife and family. George will be greatly missed from our little family here.
    R.I.P. George 😢
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    Options
    Sorry to hear this terrible news. May George RIP and may his loved ones find comfort.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I just read this and I am very saddened to hear. George was one of the good ones. He and I worked together when modding our Adcom GDA 600 dac's. He talked me through it and even sent me some left over parts. We've had some great conversations over PM's. Been FB friends with him for a long time and I didn't see this coming.

Thoughts and prayers to Janice and the family. So sorry for your loss

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    Very sad news, I will miss George.

Prayers fry the family.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    R.I.P. Really great guy.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    Sad news indeed, great guy!
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    R.I.P. Mr. Daniels.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    Definately a sad, sad day. Love and prayers to all his loved ones.
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    fewaagmw13fc.jpg

When Mr. D makes it Home on his final journey he'll be welcomed with "Welcome home, George, you did well".
    ✝️

Wishes for his family to find comfort at this time.
    He did well
    Sal Palooza
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    May he rest in peace.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,973
    Options
    A sad day indeed.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    R.I.P. my friend.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    RIP George....another good one.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,196
    Options
    Very sad to hear this. I had many interactions with George through the years. We met a few times and he was always a class act. I will miss chatting with him. RIP George...prayers for the family.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    Options
    RIP George. I hope that Janice and the entire family find peace and comfort in this difficult time.
    Carl

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    Options
    RIP George. He was a great guy and knew how to pack an amp to survive anything.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,522
    Options