2»

Comments

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,194
    edited January 21
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    stangman67 wrote: »
    I seem to remember an attack on him for posting his home remodeling updates.
    I remember the same. Sad, I always enjoyed his threads, and enjoyed the remodeling thread.

I don't remember that, I did want to see that room done, if posted it I don't remember seeing it..

In his sunroom thread a certain “polarizing” member repeatedly attacked Dave for his posting of home projects and “puffing up his ego”, it was all deleted as it was very rude but it still happened. That particular “polarizing” member has driven off quite a few from this place.
    Post edited by stangman67 on
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,194
    Options
    Now Dave seemed to have pretty tough skin and who knows if that is the reason he is no longer active. I think we can all admit that this place has a propensity to eat its own though.
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,943
    Options
    Definitely a few Jeckyl & Hyde personalities. Do we need any further explanation?

m4aopkwv3gkd.jpeg
    Alea jacta est!
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,943
    Options
    Now just watch this space to see the reactions to the fact that I even dared to post something… 🤦‍♂️
    Alea jacta est!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,839
    Options
    x0iv1cnaf4e3.png
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk