Dodd ELP

As my life is much simpler these days,I am looking for an ELP that may be in someone’s closet.Please let me know if you have on that you would part with. Thanks in advance.
JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

Comments

• george danielgeorge daniel Posts: 12,075
    Surely someone has one in their closet just gathering dust :)
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,683
    I found a needle in a haystack. Would you like to purchase it? ;)
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,861
    I have an ELP, but I am not sure that I want to part with it. I'll think about it, but send me a PM.
    Pm inbound,,, see Russ:),, never hurts to ask
    All you old timers please go check your closets for an ELP :)
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 22,775
    Had an MLP, and liked it, but the Pass is far better. I would look for an X1
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • Strong BadStrong Bad Posts: 4,254
    Oh my, now you're gonna make me rethink getting rid of mine. Lemme simmer a bit on parting ways with my Dodd ELP. I have been on a kick this year with departing from my pack ratting ways of old. Off hand, I don't recall what one set of the tubes are, but the other set I always used are the Bugle Boys.

Thinking...thinking...
    No excuses!
    Thank you for responding sir! I am retired now and just trying to simplify my rig.
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 4,054
    if you can't find one take a look at the belles 21a or dehavilland ultraverve 3 preamps.
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800,Kinki Studio EX-M1
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: L.K.S MH-DA004, Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI,
    Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2, Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2, Gabriel Gold Reckoning
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
    Thanks Marvin,, had the Belles,,20a for a few years,, the ultraverve is more than I want to pay,,I will either end up with an ELP or Audible Illusions L1 to pair with the Belles 350. Again,, thank you kindly for the replies
    Last call do any of you closet ELP owners,,you know as well as I do,, if it’s been in the closet that long it is time to let her go to a good home.Please and thanks.