Testify!

13»

Comments

• MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited June 2004
    i'm going to assume that 4 hrs refers sex... and while i havn't gotten any in 9 months shortly before that... 6 hours... and she gave up counting her O's after 45 min when she got to 8... so yeah, i'm not intimidated by your weak bragging... i'm just picky about who i'll date. I know i could go to a bar this weekend pick up some cute **** chick and give her the pounding of her life but i look for girls with class and character... so you guys enjoy your women, i'm in no rush to find mine, i'm a very patient man.

oh yeah, and btw, the 6hr thing was a regular occurance, i think the shortest ever for me was bout 45 min... and that was my first time... so if you're feeling sorry for me you can put that in your pipe and smoke it :p cause i go for quality over quantity.
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited June 2004
    Damn, anything longer tha 5 minutes and I get tired....or start wondering whats on TV! :D
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited June 2004
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    or start wondering whats on TV! :D
    ****...haha
    j/k bro
    mtx--have you ever seen shallow hal?
    j/w b/c youre like the exact opposite, but exactly the same...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited June 2004
    Originally posted by exalted512
    youre like the exact opposite, but exactly the same...
    -Cody
    and we've sunk to a new low on the polk forums... :D
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited June 2004
    yes i have seen shallow hall, what do you mean by diff but the same though?
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited June 2004
    b/c you said youre picky like jack black played but he only cared about looks...at least i think thats what i meant...that was over a week ago...lol
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it